1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Spotted 2 Punto's today morning.

1 was a Punto Active in Silver Color spotted on W.E.Highway near Santakruz Domestic Airport. The regn no. started with MH-02-B-xxxx at around 8:40 a.m.

Saw the other Punto on Bandra - Worli Sealink at around 8:55 a.m. It was Red Punto with regn no. starting with MH-04-xx-xxxx

Was it anyone of us?
  2. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    This reminds me.. on saturday when I was driving to Lonavala, I stopped at Kamats for breakfast. Once I pulled into the parking lot, another Punto pulled up next to me. We both smiled and exchanged greetings. Incidentally, it turned out that we both live in the same building in Powai, Mumbai!!!

I have informed him about our portal, not sure if he's joined.

Cheers,
    Vroom
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Saw a Grande Punto in Tuscan Wine today morning around 10 am at Thakur Village (near Challengers Towers), Kandivali (E) :mrgreen:
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have spotted one Punto today near my office, regn no - KAXXZ8751. Sent him invitation to join here.
    1 person likes this.
  5. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    I drive almost everyday from Borivali West to Goregaon and back using the western express highway in my F. Red Linea. If I am on the rightmost lane and I see another Linea coming from the opposite direction, I just blink my headlamps as to acknowledge the other dude... 'Yeah We got the same car... How cool are we !!! "

Thought of sharing this here. Next time you see a Linea blinking it's headlamps at you, you know who it is :)
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  7. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    They E Mail is not given, only mobile No. is given. Will try to contact through the mobile no.
  8. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Yesterday When I went to BU Bhandari, pune for delivery of my car, There was also an another guy Vipin, who took the delivery of his BN Punto, I told him about the group, hopefully will see him on the group in next few days.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Very nice. I just entered my Fiat Linea's registration number and it displayed my email ID, mobile number, VIN and vehicle details.
  10. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    J.Ravi,

Herein Coimbatore, I think they do not post the E Mail Id's. Try this car number see if you get the E Mail. TN66 3499. I Only got the mobile No.