1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted Fiat 500. in MEPZ Cognizant - Chennai

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Sree3070, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    there is FIAT 500 spotted in the codnizant thambaram.

All my frinds wr talking about his car since long, 2 days back when i was showing the pics of our yelagiri trip, the fiat 500 discussion came in to picture and some of may frind shared few pics which he clicked. 02.jpg fiat l.jpg Photo0002.jpg 02.jpg fiat l.jpg Photo0002.jpg 02.jpg fiat l.jpg Photo0002.jpg
    10 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am hearing this for long Sree but nrver got to see this car. I heard that this is regularly parked at the DLF IT Park.
    1 person likes this.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I saw one at Malik Motors Hyderabad in Feb 2011. Was informed that it belonged to the daughter of some big shot, don't exactly remember who it was though.
  4. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Car was sold by RF motors and its registered in 2009. It was sold in guruvayoor. Shall get more info
    3 people like this.
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    I saw one in pandit auto pune in black. It was looking elegant!
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    You acre correct KL46 is belongs to Guruvayoor RTO. This registration number is not there in TATA records(checked at online site). Probably TATA records may carry the old registration No. There is a chance that this fellow to be in TBHP.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

Update: The public RTO website will give all details(use vehicle details link). MVDKerala - Home
    Personally feel it is not correct to use a separate thread for a spotted vehicle with reg No. We all remove our reg No when we post pictures and we should do the same with other vehicles when we discuss about it heavily and we can use PM for sharing the details.This is my personal view.