1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS- on Grande Punto

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Nimish antony, Jul 30, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    43mm is the length of European punto. I was just responding to the post of thomman and asif about length reduction. Sorry for the confusion:)

The new springs by any way make the suspension stiffer?
  2. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    I did speak with a few and found out that the roads via palakkad is not motor-able and it has been advised to stay off. Our cars are going to have a tough time. I wont even be able to make it. :D . So we thought of Thrissur-Vadakanchery-Pollachi-Coimbatore
    NH 58 and then NH 83

3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Just a suggestion. Why not via valparai-pollachi route. Excellent for a group drive.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Nilambur-Gudalur-Ooty is the shorter.. one of the best scenic roads with a touch of wildlife.. but roads will be closed from 9pm to 6am and not sure of the road conditions. heard its ok.
    via nilamur.jpg via palakkad.jpg

Via shornnur is is the longest..
    via polachi.jpg
    never used this road so not sure.. via shornnur palakkad.jpg

Mods can u please shift this and the above post to the South India Meet thread.
  6. nareshov

nareshov

Bangalore
    OP: What happened to the springs? Have they been installed? How have they kept up? Reviews?
  7. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Same as above question. Is there a different thread we can find the updated Punto with new springs and its more than a year so you can update us on the Gypsy as well.