1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spoiler - OEM and Aftermarket

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by omzworld, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Hi Varun,

I went to Indian Automobiles and another shop. Indian autombiles given the final price as 2600 rs and the second shop offered in 2500 rs. The item shown in both shops were same. We are finalized and planning to fit it tomorrow.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    I'm interested but I need the other shaped spoiler which is on BINU's punto with CF sticker (pic in few posts back). Is that also available. Let me know and when are you planning to get it?
    I have PMed my contact details.
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That CF vinyl is bought and wrapped on the spoiler later.. i dont think you ll get it like that !! You can get hold of CF vinyl from JC road itself for around 40/sqft..
  4. CF Vinyl can be put on the spoiler later. We have checked the price for that. Due to the limited time found only 2 shops and they quoted 50/sq.ft. Yet to finalize puting CF vinyl on Spoiler
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So today i got my spoiler,next week i will get steel buffing done :)
    here are few snaps:
    300620121161.jpg
    300620121162.jpg
    300620121166.jpg
    300620121167.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I dont understand why you want to get it steel buffed !! white and chrome doesnt go together at all !!! wrapping it with Carbon fibre vinyl would be more appropriate !!!
    They look wonderful in the pics you posted here !! how much did you pay for it ? and from which shop ?

@praveen raj.... did you get yours too ??
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    varun,
    i'm not doing any steel buffing,today been to workshop,he denied for doing on the fibre :)
    hence no modification will retaing as it is for now .... though i'm a big fan of steel/chrome...
    it cost me for 1750 INR
    now ordered 3M chrome detailing strip 6mm of 5 metres(like the one below pic surrounded upper and lower grill)... for my front bumper
    IMG_2442.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its a steal for 1750 !!!
    Thats nice... It ll look more prominent if you blacken your grilles :D
    Also get some more of the strip n paste it from A pillar to C pillar just below the side windows... it ll look great. like in the linea !
  9. Me and Anish fixed the Spoiler. we got the OB color spoiler which is matching the car color. After the fix, we were happy about the finish and style that is getting on the color OB, so didn't go for applying CF vinyl there.Will upload the pictures soon.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    nopes i would have gone for active model :D for black mesh girll.now dont say just because of mesh grill i have opted emotion :D
    Linea is unique in its own way...