1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spoiler - OEM and Aftermarket

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by omzworld, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    here is mine...

8.jpg

Side Profile...

IMG02908-20120522-1014.jpg

Probably I would have gone for spoiler Vinyl wrapping, if I would not have had roof vinyl-ed... But I preferred to get the roof vinyl-ed then to get spoiler Vinyl-ed....

Its a matter of personal choice...

Cheers... :up
    1 person likes this.
  2. binu

binu Timido

Bangalore
    Thanks fellow FIAT-fans.

Here are couple of snaps of my Vinyl wrapping.
    I like it from side, doesn't like it from back, the front one isn't much noticeable although I thought it would be.
    IMG-20120605-00096.jpg IMG-20120605-00094.jpg IMG-20120605-00095.jpg
    2 people like this.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    TFians,
    have anyone done chrome/steel buffing to the spoilers ? no stickering ideas please

i have ordered the spoiler and planning to get it done with chrome or steel finish.
    i hope chrome/steel spoiler looks good on BNW Punto Emotion Pack ;) ?
  4. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    I dont think chrome/steel will gel with BNW. goes well with Dark colours.

BTW you will get chrome/steel vinyl also:)
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    do we get that shine like actual steel/chrome with vinyl ?
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

have u guys noticed the spoiler on palio and stile.. i love those... any ideaif those could be fitted on a punto.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

chrome or steel finish will be very hard to find.
    there are chrome vinyls.. but they don't bend line other vinyls and hence would not look nice..so else u have to take to those chrome plating workshops.. then again.. i'm not sure if they would hold on to plastic/fiber glass
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thomman,
    yesterday i been to an workshop and asked him regarding the same about buffing of steel on plastic or fibre,he asked me how is the fibre either hard or soft,i believe the spoiler are made of hard fibre?
    if its hard then no issues we can do it. i have placed the order for spoiler,if arrives this week,then will plan on this weekend.
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Do keep us posted...

anyways.. i would saw chrome goes best with white colour cars..

but not a big fan of chrome..
    1 person likes this.
  9. Today myself and Anish visited few places in JC road,Bangalore for spoiler for our Oceanic Blue color Punto. I have taken some images of the same. Any one in Bangalore interested let me know. We can negotiate for a better deal from what we are offered.
    2012-06-29-055.jpg 2012-06-29-054.jpg 2012-06-29-056.jpg
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I guess thats the same thing i got for my car... In which shop did you see this?
    I bought it over phone from indian automobiles, JC road, from a guy named govindasami/ ashok. Not only me, vignesh n sekhar also got it from them.. good quality and paint is also decent. paid 2.5k + shipping(in my case) for it. Go back a couple of pages for its pics in a azure punto :)
    A friend of mine is also interested in the same thing, he is planning to pick it when he comes to bangalore this month, i ll ask when he is planning to drive up.