1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spoiler - OEM and Aftermarket

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by omzworld, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kedar,
    Actually i will be in hyd next weekend,so got a thought to personally visit and select 1 ;)
    No issue will find it :)
  2. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    can someone share contact details for shop in Bangalore who deals in these spoiler
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Ganges: I was the one who has shipped the spoiler to Kedar earlier. Right now I am not in India so I cannot do that again until July. You can visit STUNNERZ at Minister Road and ask for the spoiler. They have most of the colours pre painted so specify the colour of your car. There will be a slight mismatch in the colour, but donot worry as it won't be that prominent.

But, before approaching Stunnerz, call Nagesh@9700091156 who is one of the technician at Stunnerz. He might get you the spoiler for much cheaper price than what Stunnerz will probably quote. He got me the LED wiring and Door Sil plates for a much lesser price.
    1 person likes this.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Manu, i got it from Indian automotive, at JC road, bangalore. Person to contact is ashok or govindasamy.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Kiran that helps a lot.
    Will keep you updated on my purchase.
    By the way can i do the fitting outside of TASS ? or TASS does such kind of fittings ? (In case if i dont drive my punto to Hyd)
  6. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

I got mine from EVO in Cambridge layout.
  7. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    thanks how much did it cost and was it pre painted
  8. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    @ Ganges: The spoiler that I and Kedar have got is a very simple to install. No need of drilling holes and stuff. Its just screwed and IMHO you can fit it yourself. For the LED lighting and Door SIL plates, I think there is a thread for DIY already.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kiran,
    Ok,i will do it. :)
    whats the material used for the spoiler,fiber ?
  10. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Yes its made of fiber. Even the OEM is made of fiber.
    1 person likes this.