1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spoiler - OEM and Aftermarket

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by omzworld, Sep 12, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Punto looks amazing with spoiler....
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i too want one.. can u help me as well..im from kerala too

3. Hey Vignesh...

I own Red GP 1.3 MJD active for more than two years now. I have recently upgraded stock rims and tyres.

Stock - JK Tornado 165/80 R 14
    New - Michelin Primary LC 195 / 60 R 15

New RIMS - 100 PCD - Flying eagle.

IMAG0534.jpg IMAG0533.jpg

My rims looks exactly same as yours plati ones except mine have 4 holes only of 100 PCD. Dealer which sold me the alloys convinced me somehow to install 100 PCD alloys and told me not to worry at all and I agreed.He told that these alloys are installed on many puntos and lineas and he will refund the money If I get any problems with the alloys.

It was a direct fit with OE bolts , but I forgot to check about hub-centric thing. I have covered 40 kms since then but didnt went above 85 kmph. NO WOBBLING or VIBRATIONS till now.

BUT I am really worried after reading all the threads about 98 PCD stuff etc etc and couldnt sleep after spending so much money.I am concerned about safety of my car.

Please advice me should I check the alloys for hub centric ring or wait till I notice any kind of vibration or wobbling at high speeds??

Quick reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.. :)
  4. ashish, your alloys look stunning. Please post your queries in 98 PCD alloys thread. Also post some pictures of your car with alloys in view from a distance. Happy puntoing :)
  5. @rs3sekar & vigneshram,

im planning to get a spoiler for my BNW punto.. can u guys please help me out, where can i get it in chennai?
  6. Kedar sir,

From where did u get the white colour mud flaps? Is that a genuine fiat accessory or aftermarket one?
    It looks too good..
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Finally i also got my hands on the same spoiler that vignesh and sekhar has got. thanks to vignesh for the contact details, got it shipped from bangalore yday. some pics.. sorry its from the mobile cam, excuse the clarity . the colour matches perfectly even though its a rare colour, but it doesnt look so in the pics due to glare, clarity , etc. I m loving it, total VFM ! it doesnt need any screwing onto the hatch door , its a clip on and 2 small screws each side just to tighten it.The last pic shows how it is tightened to the hatch door.

2 people like this.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    carzinger I got it from Hydrabad.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kedar bhai,
    where in hyd?
    please give me the details
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    One of our TFI member has sent me this spoiler, so I dont have idea from where he bought that spoiler.

Why dont you get in touch with Chennai Guys and ask them to courier it to your Sangli, thats what I did. :)