1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spoiler - OEM and Aftermarket

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by omzworld, Sep 12, 2011.

1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

the upper one looks more like OEM spoiler nd it costs 3800 also... i guess one should definately consider OEM one as it costs similar
  2. omzworld

What is the cost of OE spoiler with painting + fitting charges?
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Cost without Paint is Rs. 3900 and Painting charges will be around Rs. 1000-1500.
  4. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Spoiler cost is 3900 and fitting is free... For me the dealer painted it for free... For non metallic colors they can get it painted outside for 500 only
  5. Got this aftermarket Spoiler

IMG_0492.jpg IMG_0490.jpg

Now, I feel the Punto feels complete when looking at the Rear elevation & at INR 275 (all inclusive) I think it's better than the FGA one which costs approx INR 6000.

Thanks to Vignesh for guiding me... :)

6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

INR 275 ????? I guess there is a typing mistake and it actually costs 2750. I got mine for 2500 Rs. and no painting was required (Mine is an Exotica Red) and was available in Red. However I am curious, if you got the spoiler pre-painted or got it painted later, cause I donot think Tuscan Wine colour spoiler would be readily available in after market. So in that case is 2750 Rs. is what you paid including paint work too?
  7. anoop

anoop Superiore

@rs3sekar : looks good. I guess the price is 2750, not 275 ;)
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  8. I also want one..... where can I get it???
  9. Thanks sekar sir for mentioning my name,
    it was a small help afterall.This is my car with the same spoiler.actually this pic doesnt show the spoiler properly.but i thought the pic is nice.so
    uploaded it.

2 people like this.
  10. Typo mistake - My bad. It does cost 2750...

@ romsi_rk
    I will send you a PM - Pls call that guy and we can see if there's any of his contacts within Kerala
    1 person likes this.