1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spoiler - OEM and Aftermarket

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by omzworld, Sep 12, 2011.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    there are some guys in cochin who are gaining so much popularity nowadays after the body kits they are doing for cars. when i inquired with them, they said they are ready to make any kind of spoiler or bodykit with very good quality fibre(he quoted some name, which i forgot) and cost is also very reasonable when compared to importing it from europe.They have their own moulding shop.
    here is their facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Energy-Automobile-Personalisation-Workshop/210182902362205 .
    A fellow punter may kit up from them soon(not me :p ).
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Could u please share with us the pic of the spoiler that u had installed on ur car ???
  3. @ Kedar..

This is the spoiler i had spoken to you about... looks like a handle has been put on top for opening the roof..... ;) just kidding.

Pls pm me the guys no. for the spoiler and also the 3D carbon vinyl sheet.... :)

@ varunrtr...

thanks for the info.... :)

MODS NOTE- Kindly use report post feature in future. :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
  4. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
  5. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Anyone with an aftermarket spoiler on Linea?
  6. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    TOTALLY HANDMADE & UNI Q

lower spoiler (tray ;) ) subjected to personal taste :p

DSC00210.jpg DSC00222.jpg DSC00596.jpg DSC00597.jpg PQAAAK3ClMMncU-wCLJ7r3hRMg_Snzc18MXlrDaHr1JZ12yvftGPY6T27HXdf03WgFclCEvhTdRhKNMPqZPwqrtrBvkAm1T1.jpg PQAAAJwJJKo19ARV8Mr8L3wjcHaf3tK84qvgLLnpM5PoRvXBAvFj6XGBv7pO-wQ4qLui9C1RK3hqcQBj5B65OKorA0cAm1T1.jpg PQAAANhb_lUh4pE64e3s5i4nFrmUscxhq7gd0h7v0A24H0jyYJwBLFZ8iS_wVd80gYnbtMHJyTKqZXZpw6I-EkxqAd8Am1T1.jpg

PRICE 3800RS FOR UPPER with paint
    PRICE 2000RS (APPROX) FOR LOWER with paint

contact-http://motorsounds.co.in
    1 person likes this.
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    this is highly, strictly subjected to your personal taste !!! IMHO, it has ruined the look you ve managed to bring to the car with those killer 17 inchers and a neat spoiler at top ! no offense. take it in the lighter sense.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The Upper one looks great dude,
    But the Lower spoiler is hard to digest.....(Its my taste)
    1 person likes this.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Lowar spoiler looks good/awsome on Chevrolet SRV only & not on Punto (My Personal opinion ;-) )
  10. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    No no no ... lower spoiler is not good...
    The upper one is good and goes well with the aftermarket alloys ...