1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spoiler - OEM and Aftermarket

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by omzworld, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Then the fun lies north if 150kmph eh??

Any idea about the price of the oem spoiler??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    1 person likes this.
  2. Price is 4900 rupees for OEM but it is worth it. The finish you get with OEM spoiler is just great and the car also looks sporty. Unlike after market clip ons which does not serve any aerodynamic purpose and completely waste of money spending on them.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

For me a spoiler is for aesthetics and I have no intention of expecting any aerodynamic advantages from it. 4900 is steep IMO. I got mine for 2500 or something, pre painted and definitely gave the car a different look. For each his own.
    1 person likes this.
  4. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Below pls find the pic of the spoiler ..finishing is excellent..exact colour..clip type ( oe we have to drill holes) u2y9eneh.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
    3 people like this.
  5. woodman44

Hello Folks, I am desperatly searching this spoiler for my linea. The Fiat OEM Number is 59116917. Unfortunately this spoiler is impossible to buy, here in Europe. Did anyone know where I can buy this part and which seller send it to germany ? Link: Rear Spoiler for Fiat Linea This spoiler is a really eyecatching part for the linea. I am jealous about the parts available in india. Best Regards from Germany Woodman 44
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

This is the new OEM spoiler for Punto. Costs 4109 INR, it is part of the Sport kit for 90HP. This does not have the drilling bits of the original OEM spoiler. This one does not fit as flush as the original OEM too, as in my 75HP. Easier to install though.

2 people like this.
  7. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

This is just a stick-on spoiler.

More theft friendly like the badges.:eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

But this is what OEM is going to provide from now on. Badges are totally different, they can be flicked discreetly. :)
  9. Might fall off when the sticker looses it's property.
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Well, if you expect your rear monograms to fall, then you can expect this also to fall!

I have stuck the spoiler with much thinner 3M double side tapes on my 75HP and it is holding up still after being exposed to weather elements.

Wrong perception.