1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spoiler - OEM and Aftermarket

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by omzworld, Sep 12, 2011.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Shashank, they are available at Minister's Road. I got mine from Stunnerz and sent another one to Kedar by Courier bought from the same place.

The spoiler comes pre-painted (do expect some shade difference) and is a clip-on type ones. Regular colours which includes Black (you might not need to worry about the shade here) should be available easily. TW and FTA are the ones that should be difficult to find IMO.
  2. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kiran i have been enquiring Mr. Nagesh from Stunnerz since long time. He said that he will check and get back in 2 days. Hope i would get Black one.
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  3. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    [QUOTEHave u purchased from there..if yes howz the quality & howmuch it costed?[/QUOTE]

I had been to them to chk the spoiler, dhop located nect to Balaji tyres. Opp Dena bank 2shops before signal towards left.
    Quality was okay and quoted 2.5k(6-7mnths back) since I did not like the round shape went for OEM brought frm concorde mysore rd 4k and got it painted at Carz for 800/-

Here is the pic
    dyqady5y.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  4. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Today went to JC road ( Bangalore) Purchased an aftermarket spoiler got the exact Exotic Red color Painted for Rs 2600/- & fixed its myself..its very easy coz its clamp type no drilling required & paint finish & quality is very good.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    please upload a few pics from all angles
  6. abhishekpachore

abhishekpachore Amatore

Pune
    Hi guys, Where I can get aftermarket spoiler in Pune. replica of Original Punto spoiler
  7. sunilmh

sunilmh Amatore

KA-02
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi mayurshah, could you please share some pics ? could you also give shop details.
  8. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Here is the shop details
    India Automobiles
    Opp Dena bank near signal. Next to Balaji tyres.
  9. Spoilers are not just for looks, they functional properties too. Recommend always to go for OE spoilers. I suspect those clip on spoilers to have designed for improving aerodynamics.
  10. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Spoiler Alert :D

I think at normal speeds (upto 150 kmph) , the aerodynamic effects of spoilers are negligible
    4 people like this.