1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spoiler - OEM and Aftermarket

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by omzworld, Sep 12, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Platinumshine what mods you are planning for your Punto. So many tfi members will be coming from south India so ask them to carry spoiler for you.
  2. I just spoke to SA regarding OEM spoiler, he denied drilling part,it seems there are two screws to just hold the spoiler.
  3. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

I plan to
    1. Install a Spoiler ( stick type - mostly vinyl it black)
    2. Colour the alloys black.
    3. Upgrade the ICE setup. Initially only the four speakers and later basstube + amp. I will most likely be doing this at Admire Car care, Camp.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Please refer the below post, the OEM one is called GP 90 HP Spoiler. Also note how I got it installed without drilling.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  5. shams

shams Esperto

This is wrong! drilling is required unless you do something like what DRIV3R has done...

you should have asked him if he has fitted any OEM spoiler! 50% of times SA's can't be believed.. and we need a small Q n A session with them to pluck out the truth!
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. I got the OEM spoiler and it needs 4 holes to be drilled in order to fix it, I wouldn't have gone for it had that concorde SA not misguided me:)
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    The aftermarket spoiler has clips on both sides easy to fit and no hassles of drilling holes, OEM spoiler for punto cost 5k and aftermarket is 2.7k
  8. I saw couple of after market spoliers but I did not like them, other than drilling part OEM spoiler is of a good quality. any way I will be fixing it couple of days.

Grande Punto 1.3
    Sat.... did you fixed spoiler.. pls post pics...