1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spoiler - OEM and Aftermarket

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by omzworld, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Chasing_Dreams

Chasing_Dreams Timido

Bangalore
    Where did you get wheels painted? Is it a chrome coting or something else? I am planing to do samething on my car. Please help.
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Its painted silver color(minimal gray).
    This was done when I had left my car for accident repair @ Carz sarjapur road.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi all-

After a lot of search finally brought the 90hp type spoiler frm TASS today. Now Have to search for a good painter near my place.

Cost - Rs. 4109/- with out painting.
    I knw cost is on higher side but my desired spoiler is on my cutee:cool:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  4. rishigk

rishigk

cochin
    I visited my dealer last day and to my surprise they had one punto company spoiler in stock! i wanted them to fit it right away but alas! no one there knows how to fit it!! a guy from their body shop was called and he said it should be drilled to fix :eek: then one guy from fiat service was called upon. He told it was to be fixed on clamps which comes with the spoiler. two people were send to search for the clamps and they came back with clamps of tata sumo!!:mad: last the guy from body shop told he would sort it out in two days and will give me a call. its been 4 days. no response. maybe still searching for the clamps!:p iam now thinking of buying the spoilers and getting it fitted from outside. where can i get these clamps?
  5. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    i had fit in a spoiler on my linea after i bought mine in April 2010. i always looked at the other linea's and thought there is something incomplete at the back and if i ever buy mine i will defn try out a spoiler. got it done via a dealer itself (not where i bought my car; i dont know why i did that). went in for a basic spoiler that cost me 3.5K including the paint which was Foxtrot in my case hence had to pay little more for the paint. not a clean job done but it looked great nonetheless. everyone liked it. i dont hv ready pictures but i will click some tomorrow and post.
    recently i saw that the spoiler material is developing a horizontal crack in the center. i think someone put weight on it whilst it was parked someplace (dont know when or how) but once it gives way i will defn get a good sturdy one fit in this time and i will ensure i get a good job done. cheers
  6. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    Spoiler on my Linea MJD

As promised, attaching a few photos....

CameraZOOM-20121130081330622.jpg

CameraZOOM-20121130081304035.jpg

CameraZOOM-20121130081312959.jpg
    5 people like this.
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Hi guys,
    I liked the 90 HP type spoiler installed by Fiat-Yamaha. I checked the spoiler for Punto on Fiat India website. however there is a single spoiler listed there. Also there is no mention of '90 HP type' spoiler. Could you plz let me know how do I procure this type of spoiler? Also, would it be a stick-type of drilled-type?
    I even checked with Pandit Auto Pune but the accessories dept. didnt have any in stock for me to check it out.

Thanks,
    Viraj
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Platinumshine there is nothing called 90hp specific spoiler. Its a Fiat genuine spoiler for Grande Punto. Its drill type spoiler and along with screws we need to use FIAT adhesive as well which you need to buy seperately from FIAT. FIAT OEM spoiler is bit expensive and it need 2 drill on body so I cancelled this plan and fitted aftermarket spoiler.

Ask someone from South India to carry one spoiler for you. Check Vighneshram's Punto, he has good spoiler.
    1 person likes this.
  10. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Thanks Kedar for the quick one :) I plan to do a quite a few mods but kind of stuck because of less clue about where to get those done in Pune. May be once you are back, we can meet.