1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Special Vehicles to avoid in City Traffic

Discussion in 'Safety First!' started by Surya, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    follow 4 eyes principle.. front, rear view (left, centre, right) to safe guard your car be alert and gauge the vehicles and keep safe distance in moving traffic..
  2. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

My list:-

1. Cyclist
    2. Middle aged man on scooter
    3. Middle aged man on Activa/Scooty.
    4. Teenagers on Dio with funny looking and sounding exhausts.
    5. ALL OMNIS.

Even I can't believe the kind of importance the earlier generation gives to bonnet visiblity. A good friend asked how do I drive with bonnet not being visible. I just said I use my judgement and when its too close I just stop. Others around will guide me anyway coz they don't want a traffic jam :-D

I used to think the same until I started driving. I do wear glasses even if its cloudy. Somehow my eyes feel comfortable, can open them wide and generally don't tire over long distance driving if I wear sun-glasses. Yup, I wear it even if its raining in day light.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

1. Any new car
    2. Any car with L board
    3. Any car driven by a woman

If you see a new car with L board being driven by a woman, better to just pull over and wait for it to pass far far away

4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Please don't forget Autorichshaw's - i was once rushing to office in my bike as it was getting late.. narrow passage with a auto in the lane.. suddenly he flipped to right i could not control and fell on the side but there was sand put in front of the house under construction which saved my life.. by the time i realised bugger had escaped.. so always Eee bhai zaara dekee chaalo .. aage be nahi, peeche bhi nahi, upaar bhi nahi voila who knows .. so walking or cycling or motoring or whatever never know when this cockroach comes out .. keep a watch

sunglasses keeps cool in hot sunny day but when its cool i get sleepy wearing them.. ;-)
  5. sabrina850

sabrina850 Timido

nice well thanks to share the pictures...
  6. Sailer_Punter

Sailer_Punter Amatore

Tractors, JCB machines to be added as well. They cannot control their vehicles as they want and result is complete scare for rest of the users. New norm that I see is that these vehicles along with water tankers have started plying in peak hour traffic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk