1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Special Vehicles to avoid in City Traffic

Discussion in 'Safety First!' started by Surya, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Whenever passing in the busy traffic you will usually come across either one of these.... so watch for and avoid them or leave them to pass through or they will honk and spank you :evilsmile ..
    9 people like this.
  2. Surya,

This may be true for places like Bangalore,Mumbai,Delhi,Hydrabad but look at he people vs vehicle population in rest of the places with respect to land area you will be surprised.
    You may also want to add Sumo and Indica taxi to the list.
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    No offense here.. cause they are our national transport, but when will the awareness begin ?

9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

Cabbies... are always F1 drivers cause some body recognize there talent :rage
    1 person likes this.
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Well said Surya.....
  5. Avoid tail gating cars with 'L' marked or even letting a car with 'L' sign follow you..
  6. The king of the jungle might be the lion, but out on the roads of Kerala, these Elephants are the ultimate kings!! So whenever you drive in Kerala, and face off wid one of these, you can only OFFER RESPECT, and GIVE WAY!!

399894394_a142b4bfa3.jpg Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG ernakulam-bangalore-ksrtc-super-express.jpg ksrtc-ordinary.jpg ksrtc-super-fast-bus (1).jpg ksrtc-super-fast-bus.jpg P1270663.jpg IMG_7931.jpg

ksrtc.jpg
    5 people like this.
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    wow.. i didn't know Kerala's road transport is also called KSRTC..
    I generally avoid all these folks mentioned above + middle aged aunties/ girls who look like they are sitting on the bonnet and driving the car(So close to the steering wheel they sit)...

No offences to anyone but I am really really curious to know how anybody can see beyond the wipers in our modern day cars (with a swooping bonnet)
    One of these days I'm going to stop a lady and ask what she can see that I cannot ;-)
    2 people like this.
  8. Same here avoid tail gating girls...They panic a lot under hard circumstances...
  9. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    why do they wear glasses altimes even when its raining or cloudy ... :confused: aunties have breakfast while driving and throw/wash there hands too from window while driving in the morning .. Cause no offense u r not supposed to call on mobile right else is allowed right .. :evilsmile
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Also avoid tailgating cars with "Baby on Board".... on which no babies are boarded but babies are driving these cars... So please keep a safe distance from such cars.... :)
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012