1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Speakers for Punto Emotion Pk

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by darkshooter, Sep 7, 2010.

1. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Hello TFiatians,

I recently got my Punto Emotion Pk 1.4 Petrol and pretty happy with its performance and features till now. But I simply hate its OEM HU and speakers and would like to change it asap. I am planning to change it after my first service which is due next week. I have checked johnny and Grandeur thread for speaker change but like to know from your experiences which speaker would go well with the stock HU. Also changing speakers void any warranty or not?
  2. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    OOps my bad, budget is max. 15k with wiring and everything. But speaker should well be suited to HU limitations not overkill. ;)
  3. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    AFAIK OE HU doesn't have any RCA inputs.:O

Btw I am here for selection of components/speakers for optimum sound.
  4. I have installed, FOCAL two way components on the front door and Auditor on the rear door. The amp powers the front door and the sub. Liked the clarity of sound with the Stock HU. If you want details check here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=171&start=20#p3672
  5. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    ^ Checked it out. Nice setup. Can't spend that much because of my limited budget of 15k. :p
  6. I think if you are just looking for components and not Amp and Sub then it should be around that price range itself.
  7. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    ^ don't u think Focals would be overkill for HU without any amp.
  8. I was talking about Auditors, but if you take my opinion I would say go in steps and get Auditors now and then a amp later on at some other time.
  9. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    How MTX compos sounds compared to Auditors and Hertz? I know sound/music is subjective and different from ear to ear but still need your opinion. :wink:
  10. I auditioned all three and for my taste I would rank Auditor > MTX> Hertz.

I didn't like Hertz at all even JBL were sounding much better than Hertz, for me Hertz were more bland with not much of clear output for lower range frequencies.