1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

speakers chanage in My Linea emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by varin11, Dec 7, 2010.

1. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Man the company fitted speakers are pathetic. i dont know wht is the specifications of that.may be 10W RMS or less.thinking of putting sound steam 6 inch, 60W rms speakers in front and JBl 40w rms in rear or all four JBL 40w rms since Hu output is not more than 30w per channel so having speaker of greater rms is of no use unless i install ampi which I dont want to. guys help me on this.please give ur experience of speaker change.Thanks
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    I don't want to install ampli.which speakers would be better for door.Component speakers would not make any sense as am not installing ampli.would there be any sound difference if i install four JBL composite 2- way 40w rms speakers taking into account that HU is just 30W ms per channel. Am confused as some people say door speakers doesn't make much sound difference. please advise.
  4. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Varin11,
    Compo speakers for the front door will certainly improve the sound quality even if you do not use an amp. You could fit co-axials for the rear door.

For the rear door you could even consider fitting 5.25" co-axials (the original rear door speakers are 5.25" speakers).

Regards
    John
  5. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hertz speakers are good if you don't have plans for amp. I installed the following and I am enjoying the music at its best without an amp. ESK 165 components for the front and DSK 165 co-axials for the rear and it fits into the stock locations with spacer rings. I felt the four door installation is better than a rear oval speaker setup since this gives a better surrounded feel which I like personally.
  6. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    The dealer told me installing co-axial will increase the sound quality by may be 50% and little better if components. he told me to install Ampli.