1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spares not available for Fiat Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Rajesh_Karunanithi, Dec 8, 2011.

1. I'll go with you on this. I'll visit VST or Tafe as soon as possible. I don't wanna visit Concorde never again in my life.
  2. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Ramjn, Tafe is supposed to be the worst. How is your experience. Since, you are recommending i believe it is good for you. Do you have any particular SA attending you?
  3. Same question came to miy mind too . Because in all the service ratings I see TAFE at the lowest place . Also I thought VST was the best :) . Now you confused my mind ..

Ajit
  4. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Me? What kind of confusion?
  5. Not you yaar ... I was talking about ramjn's service @ TAFE over VST .

Ajit
  6. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    oh!! thanks...
  7. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    A good percentage of service satisfaction level depends on the way you strike a chord with the Service Advisor. It is actually very difficult to explain how to strike the right wavelength with the SA. It just happens. You can either escalate a case and shout and rant at the drop of a hat and paint yourself into a corner, or be patient, and at the same time convey your strict requirement and get your things done . Going with assumption that this is a premium car I bought and this is the royal treatment i should get is justified, but just may not work. These are Indian conditions where everything may not be in harmony, but still work.
    Even though TAFE scores low, I am quite happy with their service. My service advisor is Joel. Tenzing is a good test driver

Abdul
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Thought to post this here.Had written a compalint on Fiat India's fb page about unavailabilty of spare parts from last 2-3 months yesterday.i had gievn my contact no in comment.immediately after reading my comment Mr.Mangesh from Pune gave ring to my cell yesterday night and assured that my feedback is taken with top most attention to avoid any suvch excperience again.Dealer lied to me from 2-3 months that Fiat has changed its strategy and they will supply spares when dealer starts exclusive SC.i was like:uh.he said we are even supplying spares to even TATA FIAT SC's.he said we will take strict action against this Dealer.Manickbag's SC is starting in another 1 month.Today morning Mr.Krishna Kumar Rathod from Bangalore,head for spares talked to me by reading my comment on their fb page and he also assured me the same thing about spare parts availability.he has spoke to the regional manager of Hubli area.i asked him many queries and he was not showing any attitude in replying to my queries.i was very happy by this.Fiat is changed compared to Palio days and when he had reentered india.He said Fiat is launching Punto Sport in Bangalore on Aug 12.they are spending huge money for marketing of Punto Sport.lets hope for the best.
  9. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Nadeem, dont you think its better Fiat dont sell cars in huge number. We get individual attention which no other owner can boast of ;)
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    @Pran,
    Ya its better and best that Fiat dont sell cars in huge numbers.there will be exclusivity for us in market and in the mind of Fiat co which no other car co can do.no other car co will give attention to an individual customer's issues like how Fiat does.i love this brand.:p