1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spares and Accessories shop in Trivandrum

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Balu Chandra S, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Balu Chandra S

Balu Chandra S Novizio

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Helloo all..

Anybody from Trivandrum, could you please suggest good spare parts and accessories shops for Fiat here. I have enquired about the aftermarket wheel cups spoilers in 2-3 shops. But they are not having the same for Punto... :( Can anyone pls help.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    spoiler i suggest getting from bangalore through someone coming over here or they ll send it over courier as well. I got it like that, details are in this thread : https://www.teamfiat.com/threads/spoiler-oem-and-aftermarket.3336/page-8 . Stock one looks way better but i settled for this as it came painted and for half the price of stock ones, hence sticking onto it !!
    aftermarket wheel cups?? :O :banghead::eek::confused::wtf: why??? no...get alloys !!!
  3. Balu Chandra S

Balu Chandra S Novizio

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :D thanks for the info.. Varun... Planning for alloys also.. But not now, due to budget constraints. For alloys do we have any shop in Trivandrum.?
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There are a host of shops for alloys in the city and in bypass, but not as much variety as cochin though !!