1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

South India Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by N Kiran, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    1> Omzworld (80% confirmed)
    2> Shams : Any location, any date!:steering
  2. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    Im in too..

Guys come on atleast there have to be 30 fiats
  3. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    New suggestion added

Hey guys i came across this beautiful place called as Maredumilli & Papikondaluaround Rajamundry. When i googled it i came up with this link(Maredumilli & Papikondalu - Where time stands still. - Team-BHP). Im up for this than HorsleyHills which i believe has to be better only in summer times. Please let me know your suggestions on the same. Also it would be great if we came plan some time in Jan rather than Decemeber end as i have some other family function which i have to take care off.
    So guys please let me know your opinions

Anand
  4. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    since most of them opted for horsely hills,

it would be nice if everyone made a plan such that you can start at your destinations by 30th dec( early hours) and reach horsely hills by evening or night fall. you can take rest for the day and the meet can be organised on 31st( lunch- theres a huge hall in the hotel i mensioned). and everyone can start back to their places by 1st jan 2012( a frest drive for a fresh year in your FIAT)

how is this for a plan??????

Kiran from hyd mensioned this in one of his earlier posts.
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Well that plan would be the same for me for any given weekend. I request everyone to confirm on the dates as I need to be plannign and applying leave for those particular days.

Since the location by the majority has been opted as HORSLEY HILLS, we have to stick on to the same.

Guys please confirm the dates well in advance. A lot of other things need to be arranged so that everyone will have a comfortable and organised meet.
  6. omzworld

omzworld

If someone can take a lead and get numbers of perople through PM and contact it would be great.
    I would have like to do that but cuz of 20% chance of being somewhere else dont want to risk taking this responsibility. :(
  7. Can anyone who has been to HORSELY HILLS, please check out the stay option (availability, rate etc) for 10 rooms to start with. Also give an idea what/where we can go on 31st.

Others please express your views ASAP.

Needs to hurry. If there are not many then there is no fun to have a long drive to a bit isolated place!

Contact me @ 98479 15140 / vargheze@gmail.com
  8. Am for Horsely Hills... once date is confirmed... I can confirm 100%
  9. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    if we check online , we don't have any rooms in the HORSELY HILLS .(APTDC resort).did any one blocked the rooms?

if not any alternative accommodation is available?
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    guys we are late for horsely hills for 30th, 31st. I called the resort up and checked. They said already some entertainment group has done bookings so they are full. they only have some package @8000/couple.

So either we need to look at some other weekend or change the location from Horsely Hills to some other place
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.