1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

South India Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by N Kiran, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Guys, where do we stand on the meet?
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    The Location according to the votes seems to be HORSLEY HILLS. Guys please comeup with a definite date. A lot of things need to be organised and we have only around one and a half month left tenatively.

Lets go for a voting of the dates too

My Vote : 30th Dec - 2nd Jan
  3. HORSLEY HILLS is ok for me but should be able to start back on 1st morning itself.

B/w, how are we planning to have this??? Join on planned day evening > Stay overnight > Have some trip to good location and spend time > stay overnight > Start back next morning?
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Something like that gvm. May be someone who has already been to Horsley Hills can inform us better, about the places we can visit around Horsley Hills.

My plan so far is that I will start from Hyderabad on the morning of 30th Dec (I prefer day journey) and reach Horsley Hills by evening and take rest over night. People will probably be joining in on 30th evening or by 31st morning (own preference). On 31st Dec, we can have some interaction, some drive to nearby places, some activities if possible and return to Horsley Hills by evening. Celebrate the new years eve and take some rest. We can plan something on 01st Jan or just start our new year with a long drive back to home. I personally however would like to stay at Horsley Hills till the evening of 01st Jan and start back home.

So if this plan is fine, we can start working out with the co-ordination and making necessary arrangements like accomodation etc.,

But still the big question about the Dates is yet to be answered.
  5. @ Kiran - that sounds like a plan :p

I can start early morning (4.30 ~ 5am) on 30th (Fri) and hopefull reach there by 7pm; enjoy the night. Hopefully, I will get company with others joining same day. Return on 1st morning.

Others, what's your take on this?
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Location and date is fine for me. But, I will leave on 1st morning.
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Looks like the steam is down now. Are we going to drop this meet plan?
    I am going ahead with my Wayanad plan in December :).
  8. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    here are the numbers for haritha hill resorts in horsely hills.

08571-279323
    08571-279324
    0-9440272241

haritha hill resorts is the only place in horsely hills that is descent and also has many facilities. rooms range from 800 rs to 2500.....

but i think they would need some kind of booking before hand as its gonna be new years eve.

for ppl who have not been there, its not a huge place....
    there is a road running around the mountain that is i tink less than 1km.
    the mountai is so small.
    but one can enjoy the quiet nature there.
  9. So who all are there for 30 ~ 31 @ HORSLEY HILLS?
  10. omzworld

omzworld

I guess Horsley hill seems to be the winner!
    If I am in Bagalore during the period(80% I am), defintely joining.

Lets start count of confirmed people coming to Horsley:

1> Omzworld (80% confirmed)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.