1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    I am interested to join, but my Hip Hop Black Punto Sport not yet delivered to me :D
  2. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    What an idea..

50 Cars in Ooty @ Lake view resort.. this is awesome brand building idea for FIAT.. like the Mahindra Great escapes.. this is simply super cool idea.. I am checking on the dates and will confirm soon..

small doubt: ma italian beauty is in cochin and I may join from Cochin and return to Bangalore :) so i am half cochin and half bangalore.. Whom should i contact Bangalore team/Kerala team incase i decide to register??
  3. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    i presume it takes only 14 days for the delivery. You have time till Sept 15 so relax. Just call up your state team member and make a booking so u dont miss out the gala of the fiat family
  4. Its better to avoid the regular CBE-Mettupalayam route as 4 laning works are in progress. Best option is to reach Mettupalayam via Annur. This route will be about 10kms longer than the regular one.

The Annur-MTP route has been newly re-laid and has also been broadened. There are loads of space on either side of the road in few stretches and so we can plan stops in there.

Another spot that we can consider to stop is in the MTP-Kotagiri road after the forest checkpost.

Will keep you all posted once I get any info regarding the ground.
  5. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    u can start from cochin since your car is down in cochin and move with the kerala team. After the meet you can drive back to bangalore with the KA team. So you will have the rarest opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds. In case you plan to start from cochin u can call me and make your booking and if u plan to start from bangalore its shams that you would have to contact.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Thats cool. It would be nice if you could let us know where to stop in Coimbatore for breakfast and a short break before the climb. Well how many cars do we have from coimbatore. Maybe we could all move together up hill. It would be fun.

2 people like this.
  6. Joe Francis

Joe Francis

blr
    Ka 10.joe francis
    reporting team fiat
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys, I'm leaving shortly but I'm also trying really hard to come back before sept 13,
    Till the last moment I cannot confirm my presence , is there any way I can join you guys with a last moment's notice, literally ?
  8. I can suggest you two places for breakfast stop, one outside city and one within:

1. Hotel Gowrishankar @ the BPCL pertol station near the L&T by-pass junction on the Palakkad-Coimbatore highway. It will be to your right side while coming down from Palakkad.
    2. Annapoorna-Gowrishankar opposite to the Coimbatore court. Being a breakfast stop, car parking would not be of much problem.

I'm not very sure on the number of confirmed cars from Coimbatore. Could be about 5-10 cars. I will be reaching CBE from Chennai on Sep 13th night. So we can plan and start from there together along with the CBE team.

Hope you can make it on time!
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    We should be able to manage that Sham! you will have special privilege considering you were one of the organisers in the yelagiri meet ;)
    1 person likes this.
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks you very much
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.