1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Awesome meet and Pictures. Looks like am late to the forum.
    Never mind will make it to the next meet for sure.
    plenty exited to meet fellow TFI's
  2. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    One family One dream... That’s FIAT!!! Great trip and fiatastic photos!!!!!
  3. gautham

gautham Novizio

Coimbatore
    Travelogue/ trip diary published in site/ sent to Fiat folks

I had shown this thread and the wonderful photographs to a colleague of mine who owns a Swift. He was "wow" and asked if this was sponsored by Fiat. I understand that we do this for the love of our cars, nevertheless a little publicity and brand building wouldnt hurt though. I am not sure if this is already taken to the Fiat folks here in India by any of our Senior moderators, but would love to see such synchro of beauties together being recognised by the Fiat brass. Also read that for the next meet, we are trying to get some of the Auto sites like motorbeam, etc. Is it not possible to publish a travelogue coupled with the best photos in those sites?
    Any thoughts on this? anyone?
  4. oncemoredieselpower

oncemoredieselpower Novizio

Bangalore

The yellow colored Palios in the pictures above are S10s. Only 500 of them were made in India as a tribute to Sachin Tendulkar (S10)
  5. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Sorry FIATians, had to miss this one as we had a client visit at our office. Else, I would have been there with my Punto 90 HP for sure. :sadblue

What a meet guys ! It's really awesome to see soo many FIATians at one place. :redcar
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.