1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awesome compilation teky! Loved your video!
    1 person likes this.
  2. senthilraj

senthilraj Amatore

coimbatore
    i think teky can become a editor.....great work on the video....
    2 people like this.
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    This seems to be just part of Teky's videos. I am sure he has got loads of them. Video editing is not as simple as photo editing. Great work there Teky :clapping
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Thanks folks for your appreciation - I use Sony Vegas for editing and it's a tool which can be learned easily with help of youtube videos. I'll upload members speech as soon as reach home tonight.

Still we're only on Page-17 for South India meet, Where's your report Nimish?
  5. Amazing..! What a trip you guys had @ Ooty ! Nice to see the wonderful pics of Punto & Linea stacked on the sides of roads and the drivers boasting their pride cars. If I was at home town, I would really have made it. But waiting for a wonderful TFI meet to be organized near Pune. Will be nice to hear if some talks for TFI pune meet are already on.
  6. First of all... I must say this to you that this was my first ever meet I have attended based on a car.. that too for my favorite FIAT.. I didn't believe when my parents allowed me to travel all the way to ooty on a 1.5 month old Linea. Special thanks to CV Anandh, Teky, and Ramesh who had guided me for this meet. I very much awaited to meet Mr.Ramesh but he couldnt attend this meet. Hope that I will meet him in the next meet. All the TN members were very kind and got connected within 2 minutes of introduction. And sorry to people from KL, KA and AP because I couldn't Interact with you and I will get in touch with you from next meet once I get familiar with your names.. At last, while returning from Ooty, my parents asked me that when will be the next meet and STRICTLY told that there should be a gap of 1 month between our FIAT meets....lol..:lol::dancing
    4 people like this.
  7. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    awesome video.
    great work teky
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sure Aravindh. We can definitely meet soon. We can even plan for a Fiat Meet at Salem. You, me and our Lineas can participate in that :).
    1 person likes this.
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    So here's the next video - Enjoy folks

5 people like this.
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Persons like JRavi sir , Anandh's father etc are making us proud & honored for owing a FIAT car. I have personally seen a smile on their faces when they are behind the wheels. En route to OOty whenever we took a break, I used to enquire to Anandh's father how he was feeling & whether he is able to catch up with our kind of ride & he was happily replying that he is very much comfortable. Anandh's father used to slow down only for his son to catch up with the rest of the team. He was enjoying his ride all the way up hill. As JRavi sir mentiond, " Once a FIAT addict is always a FIAT addict " & I can't deny that. :clap
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
    5 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.