1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    An amazing experience to cherish through the life........proud to be a part of this mind blowing meet..... kudos to the organizers....... let us have a national level meet soon......
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

where is this...!?!?
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I think sachin might have felt Ferrari is controlling him. In that case there is only one person exist in India, who can never say TATA to a Italian Machine irrespective of being (Remote) controlled by it or not ;)
    2 people like this.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Yes Anandh, Downloaded the videos yesterday and I'm in the process of editing them. I'll try to upload them by this weekend.
    1 person likes this.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    That was at Soochiapara Waterfalls in Wayanad District, Kerala.
  6. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Dont know if already done, but has anybody uploaded the whole set of pics on facebook?

Please share

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Finally I got some time to write about the meet, As everyone has said it was indeed great to watch the passion and the Fiat thing which kept us all united. Now few facts

1. Zillion Thanks to the Coimbatore Team, They designed the T-Shirts, visited hotels to check which one is comfortable for us all in the background and made this meet a mega success. Regarding the T-Shirts they had printed a total of 150 T-Shirts as that is the minimum order and we had sold about 110 during the meet itself, The quality of the T-Shirts were amazing. Without the support from Senthilraj, Dr.Senthil, Makesh, Bullet Bala, Gandhi, Govindh and last but not least cvanandh this event would've never happened.

2. Kudos to Sreekanthsv who drove almost 1300+ Km's to attend this meet along with his entire family. I've the video of him talking about this and I shall upload it shortly.

3. We paid a whopping 1.75 L to Hotel Lakeview towards rentals and evening dinner, This is excluding the lunch and ala-carte breakfast we had. I'm guessing each one would have spent at least 3K towards fuel (Please ignore the Petrol powered one's - Sathya_SC filled his T-Jet to brim three times before he reached Ooty, Can't even think about the S10's). With so much being spent due to the sheer passion towards Fiat, Fiat India is sleeping like a Kumbakarna and not even utilizing this as a marketing feat. Shame on Fiat India - You've good cars and it ends there.

4. On an average each person has traveled close 500+ Kms to attend this mega event

5. The lunch and Photo shoot could've been arranged a bit better. The Lunch was a mega miss since we didn't plan in advance and the Photoshoot was delayed by good one hour. May be the next meet this shall be put in place in a better way since we're all still learning.

6. The meet has created waves across the states - I know of at least two fellow TFI members looking for a S10 and Nimish has received numerous calls to inquiring about S10's. Apparently one guy has put his Harley Davidson on sale to buy a Fiat 500 - We've made lots of folks crazy believe me. After looking at this one of my fellow colleague has decided to book a Punto 75HP Emotion.

7. We didn't do anything to keep the families occupied, This has to be planned next time so that we don't loose their attention

Big bunch of Thanks to everyone who attended the meet traversing numerous miles especially the Petrol powered one's. Hope to see you all real soon.

I'm done with the video editing and shall post the link once the upload completes.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

So here's the video compilation guys - Enjoy and don't forget to watch in HD.

More videos of Members speech to come later, Watch this space.
    24 people like this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    It is the Hard work put together by all organizers starting from the day one on which the first thread has been posted at TFI, which resulted in a grand success way. We have seen the even becoming bigger and bigger starting from city meet to inter city meet and then to regional level meet. All organizers deserve a special :clapping:clapping:clapping:clapping:clapping:clapping.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.