1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullet

Bullet Novizio

COIMBATORE
    Hi Puntom, Excellent review man. Your snaps told plenty of stories irespective of explain in words. I have seen there your emotional interest there in the meet itself. Especially without you we have not framed that "FIAT". Only few of us always roaming arround here and there for taking the special snaps. Nice man. Again good involvement and nice photos "Puntom".
    3 people like this.
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Dear Mods:- Please delete 2 other post from me 125 & 126.

My takes:- pics here from TFI Meet, all details with other pics in my ooty Travelogues.

Hyderabad Meet Point:
    SIM1.JPG
    SIM2.JPG

Breakfast Point:-
    SIM4.JPG

KA team joins with AP Team:-
    SIM8.jpg

Bandipur Pit Stop:-
    SIM10.jpg

Team AP ( Sreejith missing here):
    SIM11.jpg

We entered in New Friend's Zone:-
    SIM12.jpg

Team Meeting Point:- Hotel Lake View:-
    SIM13.JPG

Our Senior most Member & True Inspiration to us:- Mr J.Ravi:-
    SIM14.JPG

Myself with our Team Lead:- Kiran:-
    SIM15.JPG

Cute Machines:-
    SIM16.jpg

2 Sachin roaring:-
    SIM26.jpg

Line Up:-
    SIM28.jpg

TeamFiat Family:-
    SIM29.jpg

New Emblem:-
    SIM30.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
    8 people like this.
  3. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi

testing the limits of FIAT .. had a rocking return journey. Annur-Cbe stretch
    9 people like this.
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    What a great meet!! Too bad I had to miss this due to work related travel.
    My only consolation is that I'am having the second best option with the Jags in UK.
    But even here it is the Puntos on the road that turns my head than anything else.
    2 people like this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Great photos and wonderful cars and enthusiastic drivers. Trinity of Fiat passion.
    A big :clap:clap for the organizers. S10s will make Sachin proud of having his signature on those cars.
    The location is also too good.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Rightly said.

Sachin should feel proud of having signed in the S10.
    He is honored. ;)
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
    2 people like this.
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    FABULOUS !!!!! Is the word that comes to my mind after the exciting drive and the most amazing meet ever. A detailed travalogue would be too large to type or read. So will post pics from the meet which would not do complete justice, but would give you a hint of what exactly our experience have been.

There were last minute changes in the original plan for me and my family.
    I was supposed to stay at Mysore after the South India Meet and start on Monday morning, 17th Sep, back to Hyderabad as both my wife and me had to be at work on Tuesday. But after being with fellow team members and their families for 2 days, we changed our decision. We decided to skip Mysore and stay back at Ooty for Sunday night and return to Hyderabad directly on monday morning. Yet again, that was not enough for us and we decided to continue with our fellow members to Wayanad and stay there till Tuesday afternoon. Reached home after 16hrs of continuous drive with couple of breaks inbetween, on Wednesday 19th Sep.

We had a great time and are looking forward for many trips. Plans are already on board.
    Some snaps taken from my mobile. Seeing all the SLRs at the meet, I decided to keep my camera away and enjoy the drive and the company. There are a few pics taken from my camera too, which I will try to upload later.

Having a gala time with family !!!
    20120918_114559.jpg

20120918_114212.jpg

The Final Figures
    20120919_081736.jpg

20120919_081741.jpg

20120919_081748.jpg

20120919_081753.jpg

20120919_081759.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
    13 people like this.
  8. raj@tfi

raj@tfi

Bangalore
    Hi Anandh,

I am overwhelmed to see your 1962 model SS....Just curious to know if it belonged to your Dad or Uncle. ...

1 person likes this.
  9. Thanks Raj. I just got this SS in May2012. I'm the third owner of this car!
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Only you can write such poetry linealover and that car certainly deserves it. Anandh has an excellent passion towards automobiles and I hope this car gets restored completely, Can't wait to get a ride once more. The ride quality that you mentioned certainly is amazing and that back seats are nothing less than a sofa. It was an amazing feeling to go around in that car - Thanks Anand for offering the ride.
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.