1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    How could you miss this classic photo Anandh?

super select.jpg
    11 people like this.
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Hi Guys, Fantastic effort to thread it all together. I am sure I missed it, though thats how it will be I guess with these long trips, but my thoughts are always with the Fiat family. You guys sure rock.

Abdul
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Many Congratulations to the entire team and participants for making this event a success !!

This meet has acted as a wakeup call for rest of India members. I can see that a thread has come up for a Goa meet already !! :)

Great work guys.

Amogh
    6 people like this.
  4. Oops, my bad! Thanks for sharing. BTW, did u ask Linealover on his experiences of driving my SS?
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sorry to be offtopic here. Amogh I am pleased to see you :)

I am already in touch with few media such as Motorbeam, Motoroids, IAB, ICB etc to grab the attention at GOA meet.
  6. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    My first team fiat meet and its awesome! Drove all the way back to Udupi and reached at 12:00 in the midnight! Thanks to all of the guys who made it to the meet and for those who didn't come, better luck next time ::T
    2 people like this.
  7. Great meet. I will post some pictures and dash cam videos later during the day.

1016 Kms driven in a weekend! My total cost hovers around Rs. 10000/- Now calculating it very roughly, 67 cars x 10K (for some it may be less, and for several may be even more), a total of about 6 lakhs INR :eek: might have been spent overall! What is FIAT as a company contributing? Nothing, right?

Well, this is the question I had to hear from several people including my parents :p Your views please!
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
    7 people like this.
  8. To clevermax: Are we doing it for Fiat? or for ourselves? First answer this. If the first, I don't think you'll be attending the meet over and over.

I have listened to the same question from one or two. It wasn't that I had no answer. But I just didn't answer, cuz they never understand anyway. They just don't get it.

And, as for Fiat, my answer is the same. They too, just don't get it. Our passion.
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
    7 people like this.
  9. He he.. I wasn't complaining Rahul, and yes we did'n't do it for Fiat! But this question was unanswered by me :(
  10. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Wow!!! What a meet it was. A big thank you to all the organizers for the hugely successful meet. Had a great drive especially the drive back from Coimbatore with Srida, something I am sure we should do again. Can't wait now for the All India Meet.
    I will upload my snaps later in the evening.

More than the cost associated with it I think Fiat can and should use such meets to promote and market their brands. Which other car company can boast of such meets which are organized by the owners themselves? They can even use it for advertisement I suppose, with a tag line like “Have you felt the passion yet”. We are all more than willing to help Fiat build the brand!!!!
    5 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.