1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Truly stunning. Those 2 S10's are clearly dominating in each picture where they feature. Wonderful.
    2 people like this.
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Can you see that pic in the hairpin pend above ... Wow man Linea doing a spin on the curve.. Jravi sir hats off to you and all Linea guys you are really great..
    1 person likes this.
  3. linealover

linealover Regolare

add one more s10 from TN in next meet.

both s10 were roaring inside the Lakeview campus,while two hotel guys stopped on the way drooling and exchanging words."hey is this a new model?

other guy:hmm...see these are race car.can't you hear from the sound.
    3 people like this.
  4. maverick

maverick Amatore

Awesome meet guys, proud to be a part of TFI. Sadly due to personal commitments couldn't join you guys. Will surely be there for the next meet :)
    Nice snaps keep it coming.
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  5. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I had been following the work up to this meet.

Now that it is over, all I can say is "WoW".

Great work by the organisers, and a kudos to all the participants.

1 person likes this.
  6. A few things that come into my mind:

--The jaw-dropped expressions on people's faces when they saw the first 4 or 5 Fiats going as a convoy... and then they turn their heads to each other, and they go like "Oh come on! it's not over yet, there's another FIFTEEN coming up..."

--On the Coimbatore-Mettupalayam Highway, my wife told me: "hey, you're driving rather slower than usual (my usual speed is 70-75kmph). You gotta go faster. Your friends are all going superfast... You're the only one who's slow." I looked at the needle and asked her to take a look, and it was 120 kmph. (On our way back via Nilambur, she kept urging me to drive the Fiat as it's supposed to be driven, and not like the Marutis on the road. I think the Fiat bug has infected her).

--And oh, the regret when i saw the red Puntos in the early morning... I love my tuscan wine, but red is like... Red Hot. I don't think any other colour makes so dashing a Punto.

--cvanand with his 1962 Fiat, driving uphill, and he came up within 15-20 minutes of our reaching. Need I say more!

--Sweet music from the speakers at the campfire, in contrast with the Heavy Metal drubbing music from the two S10s. It sounded as if Michael Jackson was jamming along with Metallica.

--Touching to see young Fiatians along with those Fiatians who are still young in their mind, in their passion, and in their love for Fiat.

--Finally, Lots of Love, Brotherhood.
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
    12 people like this.
  7. Sambikap

Sambikap Amatore

hats-off for team fiat... looks like you guys had a great time :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    Simply mindblowing to see these see beauties !!!!! 3 cheers for people making it happen!!! Great going guys! ::T
    1 person likes this.

Grande Punto 1.3
    No words... you just rocked all the way.. Really inspiring.. ....Those S10's are awesome
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wish i could use a thread,needle and tie up all the fiat's and with one magic clap turn it to a small toy form and then i will use it as hanging inside the cabin.... :D embeded with air freshner of FIAT passion.... ;)

Awesome Pics.....
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.