1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nskumar

nskumar

COIMBATORE
    formation of FIAT by members letter F!

formation of F.jpg
    6 people like this.
  2. The meet was nothing but FABULOUS. I have been sitting on the pc for last 45 minutes, unable to type a word, on the meet. I'd like to say, it was active, dynamic and emotional. Surreal. I'm gonna be there for the next hundred TFI meets. I'm not uploading any photos, they don't really do any justice to the meet. Plus, there are thousands of photos taken, and will be uploaded by all those TFIans. I'm unable to express myself. The drive was super hot, and it's only now i'm beginning to realise what FIAT really IS. And how to drive a Fiat. Till a few days back i thought i knew how to drive my FIAT. But perceptions have changed, and my admiration for my Punto has transformed into real worship now.

Great work done by the organisers, and Nimish did a fabulous job organising the Kerala team. The tshirts are excellent, i believe they should be starting an online store! Kidding, I really don't want the tees to be strewn around, it's exclusive, like Fiat.

For those who forgot to attend the meet, and those who missed it, due to their own reasons, I should say, better be there next time. It's once in a lifetime, each TFI meet. I am ready for the next meet, even if it's tomorrow...
    3 people like this.
  3. TFI SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report

The meet was nothing but FABULOUS. I have been sitting on the pc for last 45 minutes, unable to type a word, on the meet. I'd like to say, it was active, dynamic and emotional. Surreal. I'm gonna be there for the next hundred TFI meets. I'm not uploading any photos, they don't really do any justice to the meet. Plus, there are thousands of photos taken, and will be uploaded by all those TFIans. I'm unable to express myself. The drive was super hot, and it's only now i'm beginning to realise what FIAT really IS. And how to drive a Fiat. Till a few days back i thought i knew how to drive my FIAT. But perceptions have changed, and my admiration for my Punto has transformed into real worship now.

Great work done by the organisers, and Nimish did a fabulous job organising the Kerala team. The tshirts are excellent, i believe they should be starting an online store! Kidding, I really don't want the tees to be strewn around, it's exclusive, like Fiat.

For those who forgot to attend the meet, and those who missed it, due to their own reasons, I should say, better be there next time. It's once in a lifetime, each TFI meet. I am ready for the next meet, even if it's tomorrow...

Adding some pictures from other posts.

28860d1347710975-south-india-meet-%40-sept-15-16-ooty-dsc07814.jpg

28861d1347711111-south-india-meet-%40-sept-15-16-ooty-dsc07829.jpg

28884d1347801526-south-india-meet-%40-sept-15-16-ooty-imag0369.jpg

28885d1347802674-south-india-meet-%40-sept-15-16-ooty-charging-bison.jpg

28886d1347803086-south-india-meet-%40-sept-15-16-ooty-tfi-001.jpg

28892d1347803416-south-india-meet-%40-sept-15-16-ooty-tfi-meet-organizers.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2012
    21 people like this.
  4. gautham

gautham Novizio

Coimbatore
    uploading couple of photos from the visit. Awesome it was, esp arranging all the cars together was a herculean task. End of the day it brought a smile to all of our faces :)
    For people who missed out, the last pic shows how we parked our beauties :)

IMG_20120916_110906.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120915131020904.jpg

IMG_20120916_090943.jpg

IMG_20120916_085029.jpg

DSC_0798.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
    24 people like this.
  5. nskumar

nskumar

COIMBATORE
    formation of FIAT by members

formation of FIAT.jpg
    25 people like this.
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Amazing !! You guys had a solid meet. Kudo's to all of you and the TFI members who organised it.
    1 person likes this.
  7. nskumar

nskumar

COIMBATORE
    Tfi meet 15/16 sept 2012 ooty

from the backstage

TFI 002.jpg
    12 people like this.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Amazing meet. Great pictures. Really missed this event.

I request you guys to open a new thread for sharing the report and pictures of the meet.
    2 people like this.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I AM SPEECHLESS!

You guys have done the entire community proud. Hats off to everyone!

Looking forward to the complete meet report!
    2 people like this.
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Surreal it was.

Words can't express the actual feel, it was just too good.

I've lots of videos including the S10 which I'll upload later, for now just this picture where Fiats'ans went on hunger strike demanding seperate service centre lol

uploadfromtaptalk1347806954096.jpg
    14 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.