1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    Afterall, it looks like atleast the Adventure would be delivered to me today. I am almost back on track for tomorrow's drive.

May be, mine would be the only Fiat Palio Adventure for this mega meet?
    4 people like this.
  2. Bullet

Bullet Novizio

COIMBATORE
    Hi Karthik, I am envy about your Adventure. Be proud man. You are the only one. We are expecting you and your adventure. Come on.
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Happy and safe journey guys :)
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My humble request to Bangalore team: we all know that SH 17 between Bangalore and Mysore stands for Speed-breaker Highway 17. We will find all sorts of humps, viz., legal/illegal, inverted U/V, trapezoidal/parabolic, you name it, you will find it there at every village en route. Since we will be driving in a convoy, please maintain sufficient breaking distance so that any panic-breaking after seeing those damn humps at the last micro-second, should not result in series of collisions. Although SH 17 is 4-laned, it is full of hurdles all the way and the average speed will be very less even compared to a village road. It is definitely not the place to test our maximum speed.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
    4 people like this.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    The Chennai team is starting in next 30 minutes, The exact count is only 6 cars!

KayGeeFiat
    Sathya_SC
    Srida
    Linealover
    FlyWheel
    Teky
    Pdranjith
    1 person likes this.
  6. Bullet

Bullet Novizio

COIMBATORE
    Take care Teky.
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ have a safe journey chennai team.. but why only 6 cars?
    And which route you guys finally decided to take

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Guys, one of the Fiat-Tata dealers from Bangalore wants to extend their support to our meet by sponsoring breakfast for the bangalore team at Adigas, Maddur.

Received the below message after which I spoke and confirmed to them:

We would like to be a part of FIAT MEET which is scheduled to be held at Ooty on 15th & 16th of September 2012 by sponsoring the cost of breakfast for the Team passing through Maddur at Hotel Adigas, Maddur on 15th morning.
    3 people like this.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3

Just called linealover. Heard that srini, eNVe, Vijays777 dropped due to personal emergencies. The Chennai team is taking krishnagiri route it seems.
  9. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    Have a Safe Journey Chennai Team....................From 19 to 6 Cars.............:-(

Did the Chennai team loose the enthusiasm suddenly.........

Anish.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    19 was the count from TN which includes the Coimbatore team too. There should be another 6-7 cars that will join from Coimbatore and Salem.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.