1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it's getting into my nerves, arteries and veins, Sujith. It's made me lose my sleep. Count the minutes. Hairs standin on their ends. Feeling pumped up. Feeling intoxicated. There's no part of me that's not affected...

I'm gonna love all of you and your fiats there!
    3 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I know I know. When you guys post even after 2 AM I could see that you guys have lost sleep. :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. yup. surely i need some sleep. ramjn you brought me back to some sense. see ya later. ZZZzzzzz....
  4. JayD

JayD

cochin
    Whew!! Just reached cochin from chennai, after an all night journey.

Chennai team-please take the krishnagiri route. The straight route might save you about 80km, but the roads are veryvery bad in some sectors. Itis extremely tiring to drive at night on this route. Also, there are big stones on the construction stretches. My Skoda RS had a hell of a time crossing this stretch. Im sure the lineas wont feel too good either.

Also, the maniac buses literally fly thru the construction stretches, blinding you with a dust cover..
    1 person likes this.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Damn!!! Couldn't sleep last night with all the excitement. Never have been on a highway trip of this distance and have never been a part of a mega event like this. I am just loving it!!!

Will start from my home in an hour and the Hyderabad Team journey begins in 2 hours. Thanks for the nice words of encouragement to one and all.

Wish us good luck !!!

See you guys tomorrow.
  6. I am excited and all set to go...Will be starting in 30 mins:cool:
  7. omzworld

omzworld

Thee cheers to Team Hyderabad. See you guys tomorrow morning!:dance
  8. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Hope diesel cars have filled up their tanks yesterday , they hiked Rs 5 :(, what a worst govt
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Seems we have whole lots of batmans :devil around (Lots of sleepless guys ::T) . Anyway tonight is going to be a sleepless night for me too as we have to reach down till Coimbatore by midnight with the KL team for avoiding tomorrow's Hartal . The FIAT wildfire has spread now & soon to reach OOtty. OOtty we are coming :rage
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    What's the final list from Chennai? Is Sathya making it or not?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.