1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @KL team, I've been speaking to Nimish. Myself and Senthil Raj are working on your accommodations and will be confirmed tomorrow morning. So, have no worries and ensure that you all reach Coimbatore safely. Also, do not worry too much on the exhausts. Just ensure sedate driving within city limits and you will not be questioned. In case of any issues with the city police do gimme a call anytime.

Also, Senthil Raj will meet you guys at Ukkadam and lead you all to the hotel.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
    3 people like this.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Sreekanth, hats off to the enthusiasm that you have for this meet!! Your drive is nothing less than an inspiration!!

Also Kudos to all the Hyderabad guys and their families/co-passengers who are attending the South India meet...You people made it easy for TFIans from other cities by taking the pain upon yourselves. You guys truly rock!!

And lastly our apologies to those TFIans from Hyderabad who could not plan for this meet because of the distance being so much..
    3 people like this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I think I should keep off from TFI for couple of days :D.

Already I am very badly missing this meet and after reading the updates, passionate posts, Enthusiasm with members I am feeling very bad to miss this event.
    3 people like this.
  4. pdranjith

pdranjith Novizio

Chennai
    Ramjn, Krishnagiri route is saner than this Ulundurpet route, the points where the road converges into 2 lane from 4 is pathetic, and top that with the crazy diversion from Attur to Salem.

IMHO extra KMS or Rs should not be given preference to SAFETY, last time I took this route would have been rammed head-on by a truck, luckily just lost my right wing mirror.

I would always prefer the Krishnagiri route, not to create a confusions here, but just that we have to be extra cautious of the -VEs of this route.

DRIVE SAFE FOLKS, c u all the meet.:traffic:traffic:traffic
    1 person likes this.
  5. I did cbe - chn last month. Diversions are not a bid deal at all in this route. If the difference is only 33 km, then I feel k.giri route is a good idea b'coz 33 km is not tougher than negotiating those single lane roads / constructions / diversions in villupuram route. Anyways I haven't been in Villupuram Route, so I cant comment much about that route. I have learnt bad lessons by choosing routes that have single lane just to save 30 - 40 kms.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The TFI South India Meet is not far away now happyanim.gif
    2 people like this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Were you chasing any other car that time? :D

Yes. I agree that Safety should be of utmost importance. I may find it okay with the Attur route but may not be for all. If many people have apprehensions on taking the Attur route, it is better to stick to the Krishnagiri.
  8. pdranjith

pdranjith Novizio

Chennai
    Yeah Buddy! We all will miss you sorely too.

Ho no!! not et all.

Nothin to worry Ram, we will watch out for each other.
    1 person likes this.
  9. We too badly miss you Ramesh. But don't worry, when you are back, it would be time for the All India meet. :devilface
    4 people like this.
  10. This meet it getting on my nerves.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.