1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No. Its not 20 kms extra. From my home in Chennai at East Tambaram to my home at Salem, the total distance is 375 Kms if the Krishnagiri route is taken. If I take the Ulundurpet route, the distance shrinks to 315 Kms. Added advantage of taking Ulundurpet route is, less tolls and no toll between Ulundurpet and Salem. Anyday, I prefer this route than the Krishnagiri option.
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Nimish should be updating you, However rooms have been blocked in Coimbatore is the last update I got 5 minutes back.

Let's see, we choose this route primarily because the route till Krishnagiri will be equally congested and with diversions in place.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    google maps shows a difference of 33 kms from vandalur meeting point to salem. you guys would anyways know it better so decide accordingly.
  4. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    Hey Shams

Any change of plans for Blore team???????

Anish.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes. It shows that way in Google. But, I have driven in all routes possible to my home in Salem. Krishnagiri route is the farthest for me at 375 kms. That is the reason why I always prefer the Ulundurpet route. Actually, this route is not a pain at all. The last 30-40 kms will have diversions but definitely doable.
  6. Start from Cochin tomorrow evening is awesome.. I am the kind of person who can't sleep the night before such a long drive early in the morning because of excitement. Since we are starting in the evening from Cochin, that problem is solved :)
    2 people like this.
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Not yet Anish! we will decide at the last moment after having latest updates from mandya!
    don't worry as the alternate route is also pretty good and it wont take extra time even if we have to take it..
    1 person likes this.
  8. Tees tempting. Is there a sticker designed for this mega event .
  9. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    +1 with Praveen...........Any Sticker this time again.

Anish
  10. clevermax, I'm already sleepless with excitement...
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.