1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teky

teky Esperto

Contact Shams asap, he should be able to guide you.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

He has been confirmed teky!

now there are 16 cars from bangalore :)
    bangaloreans having the habit of waking up late u know.. all because of the lovely weather here ;)
    3 people like this.
  3. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

just got to a news that loud exhausts are not permissible in Cbe city. We have 2 cars with headers and exhausts. The worry is we have to pass the city to reach annur.

4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Not needed. You can completely bypass Coimbatore City. Use the L&T bypass. This is better instead of entering the City at Ukkadam. Follow the google link.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hey guys thanks a lot..:dance am in now
    2 people like this.
  6. Congratulation....See you at the meet...:rage
    1 person likes this.
  7. puntojith

Hi Guys theres a recent development that might be of concern for people traveling along the Bangalore-Mysore stretch on 15th. A local farmers outfit has called for a Mandya Bandh to protest against cauvery water release to TN. The report from The Hindu-

It is not yet known what this Mandya Bandh involves. The usual target for any protest in this region is the state highway. Further, any member taking this route with a TN registered vehicle (from bangalore for eg.) should seriously consider other options.

Will update on any further development.

1 person likes this.
  8. My first post here at page #48 :)
    Will start from Trivandrum tomorrow morning itself, and reach Ekm in the afternoon. So we will get some time to take some rest & to tank up in the evening.

I think we will reach Ooty by evening only, and will have to start back by Sunday afternoon.... very limited time at the destination this time around, but hey, the trip is not destination oriented this time!! :)
    1 person likes this.
  9. clevermax, i'm ur teammate, n will be joining u guys at thrissur.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

hey, asianet news says that it's hartal on saturday, called by LDF, due to Rs 5 hike in diesel prices.. probably Mamata bannerjee etc might also jump in. What about our fate???
  10. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Just saw the post. No need to worry Shams we will stick to mysore road.

Just cald my frnd [their relatives stay in Mandya] he said not to worry. As Ravi sir said even my frnd said protest starts only during day aft 10am.

But still as precautionary I have taken his relatives phone no, wen nearing Mandya v can check the situation on the D day.

Even my frnd is planning to go to mysore tomorrow, if he does vll update the status.

Leave worries and get prepared for BIG D-DAY in TFI History :cool:

Please excuse for coming late with the update.:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.