1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Guys i think it too late to ask ;) do i stand a chance here?
  2. But i have seen many cross state AP vehicle not following the law,as I stay near the highway,every day I see non KA vehicle flouting the law,gives me a sense of jealousy...people who abide by the law will get roasted to death or atleast a sunstroke...
    1 person likes this.
  3. nskumar

nskumar

COIMBATORE
    t shirt teasers

t shirt teaser01.jpg

t shirt teaser02.jpg

t shirt teaser03.jpg
    12 people like this.
  4. Surya contact Shams,he is our co-ordinator..he can help you out...best of luck
  5. the tees look ravishing... cant wait to put them on.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    In case of any disturbance on the bangalore-mysore (SH17) route, we always have the option of taking kanakapura road NH209-SH81 till gundlupet (via kanakapura-malavalli-kollegal-chamrajnagar) which will bypass the towns of Mandya and Mysore. This other route being just 10 kms extra, is also pretty good. Its two lane all the way and there are some small villages enroute.

So guys please keep the thread updated with any news about the same so that we can decide on the alternate route if required.
    1 person likes this.
  7. gautham

gautham Novizio

Coimbatore
    Here in Coimbatore, Cops do regularly stop for the Sun films - however if the films are see through - they're ok with it. I myself asked one of them last week and the reply was they should be able to clearly see inside. Any of you guys, if you need any help with getting inside etc in Coimbatore - please feel free to call me Gautham @ 91593 99252
    1 person likes this.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I don't think that is required. Assuming that we leave the meeting place at 6 am sharp, there won't be any protesters blocking the road at Mandya at about 8 am, when we will be likely to cross Mandya.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Great job with the t-shirts Dr Senthil and SenthilRaj :clapping

Contact Shams ASAP. Might be able to squeeze you in, but not very sure.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes J Ravi sir, theres not more than 1% chance of it being required but if at all it is, then we have an alternative. Thats what i wanted to communicate so that participants are worried about it :)
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.