1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayD

JayD

cochin
    Just a question, how many Retro Fiats are there? Like Palio/S10/Advy/etc? Any petrols, or is it going to be an all diesel event? ;)
    1 person likes this.
  2. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    O my.... Blunder!

Misread, misqouted! Read 'after' as 'before'. Please delete my post#407 and related posts to avoid any confusion. Thanks Shams for pointing it out.
  3. Not sure on the retro FIAT's maybe 3-5 excluding KL team, but I guess that I'm gonna be the only Classic FIAT powered by the evergreen 1100 engine :devil

Last Saturday took it to Marudhamalai just to check its abilities on the hill.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
    3 people like this.
  4. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Team KL has 3 S10s. Our pace car is also an S10 ;). So i dont think its going to be a MJD event. Team TN can contribute to classics as its difficult to drive down classics from AP,KA or KL.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

return travel is at the free will of the participant. No rules-no schedules-no time frame. You are your own master :)

5. WoW :dancing I've never had the opportunity to see 3 S10's together
    1 person likes this.
  6. :eek:fftopic

It a high torque engine bro with a racing gear-box !!* No family car has that combination.

*Now dont start comparing it with modern classics and start asking stupid doubts about its power n torque. :)

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

:eek:fftopic

It a high torque engine bro with a racing gear-box !!* No family car has that combination.

*Now dont start comparing it with modern classics and start asking stupid doubts about its power n torque. :)
    2 people like this.
  7. Sorry again for the :eek:fftopic
    I agree Sujit! My only worry is on the spark plugs which is hindering the pickup. (More details on that in MFW). Have loads to discuss with you guys on it, so be prepared for a test drive ;)
    2 people like this.
  8. JayD

JayD

cochin

Dont be so sure, there just 'may' be a '54 millecento for company!!! :dance

Oh yeah!! Some sight that would be!!
    2 people like this.
  9. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I've never sat in a classic FIAT let alone driving it.. But since you mentioned pick up issues w.r.t spark plugs.. Can you try with iridium plugs.. They are known to improve pickup.
    Now whether it will fit in is another question (as I've never seen under the hood ) but you may try
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.