1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Teky / Ramesh

Count me.
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Guys,

Please send your registrations to the respective state co-ordinators DIRECTLY instead of recording your presence in this thread. It is very difficult to take clue from the thread on the participance based on our previous experience. The coordinators will post the confirmed registrations in this thread once they receive it. Please understand that we need to make arrangements, a month before the event and need the confirmed registrations before August 11th as given by Nimish in his opening post.

For your convenience, the state coordinators are,

Nimish / Cinju- Kerala ---------09895566711

Shams - Karnataka/Bangalore--09343299919
    Sham - Karnataka/Bangalore----08971900447

teky (Suresh) - TN/Chennai
    Ramesh TN/Chennai
    Please PM us or send an email to FiatMeetChennai at gmail dot com

N Kiran - AP/Hyderabad------------ 0988566770

Thanks
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Confirm my entry
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @Sreekanth: That would be great. Could you please PM me your contact number?

There is a TFI-Hyderabad meet this saturday. I have already informed the members over phone. Few are willing, but can confirm after the meet only.

This is what came across my mind this morning. Excellent suggestion. There were Team Fiat T-Shirts distributed at the Ranjangaon meet. May be Ravi can shed some more light on this.

Guys from AP are not very active these days on TFI. Hope the meet we are having this saturday would churn up things and boosts the enthu. Request other members whom I could not contact due to unavailability of contact info can PM me with their contact details.

P.S: There is a TFI-Hyderabad meet on Saturday, July 14th from 10.00 am @ Necklace Road. Intrested guys can PM me for further details.
  5. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    why dont you join us.. It will definitely be lucky for us:D
  6. mrpresident2k

mrpresident2k Timido

Chennai
    Sent confirmation to the above email id
    1 person likes this.
  7. Tellmepleaze

Tellmepleaze Amatore

Cochin
    I am in.:cool:
    (Nimish knows my real name)

Ok, I will talk to Nimish to confirm.
  8. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I appreciate the efforts and initiative taken by n.kiran on behalf of AP members. Count me in for the meet with my family on sept., 15-16.
    2 people like this.
  9. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Kiran is really working hard to team up Team Andhra. Just got to speak to him today. A real fiatian. Keep going mate. Hope to see you all on sept 15-16 for the grand finale
    2 people like this.
  10. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    OMG i am gonna miss this meet.....as i am traveling to US on the secoend week of sep..... My best wishes for the meet ...

Dear kerala team i heard that fiat fans are planing for a road show in trivandrum during onam (on the same day of Naren karthikeyans ferrari road show) if that information is true i love to join in the event as i am coming to kerala for onam vacationand let me know where can i find the information on the same ...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.