1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    When proposed about the over night stay at Mysore at Hotel Dasprakash, few members from AP who have worked at Mysore for couple of years have proposed the following hotels to be considered. Request members from Bangalore or Mysore to comment on these.

Hotel Airline
    Hotel Aishwarya
    Bombay Tiffanys

We are looking for decent hotel to have some rest (2 elderly people and 3 kids will be traveling along) with ample car parking (we have 8 cars now). In house Restaurant with good food would be too good, but not mandatory.

Please let us know your views about the above 3 hotels with regard to our requirements.
  2. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    There may not be any member from Mysore but I'm sure some chunk of the Bangalore crowd belond to the "Hailing-from-Mysore-but-working-in-Bangalore" category.
    My colleague belongs to this category...He is to confirm his attendance by today evening.
    I fall into "Hailing-from-Mysore-but-currently-settled-in-Banglore" category :)
    Hence I feel Bangalore-Mysore attendees may be considered to be one
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    hemanth you got it wrong friend :)!! kiran wanted to know if there is anyone who is going to start from mysore or stays in mysore currently for checking about accomodation..
    ofcourse bangalore-mysore-udupi etc are all karnataka participants..

Kiran we have tganesh who will start from udupi and reach mysore on 14th night. I hope he has contacted you by now.
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @Shams: I asked him to PM me his contact number. He tried yesterday I believe and I got a message that my Inbox is full and thus cannot recieve tganesh's PM. I cleaned my Inbox and resent a PM to him requesting his contact number. Will contact him once I recieve it.

Still waiting for the B'lore team plan for the trip :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi , any one experienced for above hotels ??

from reviews Aishwarya hotel is good and descent price also its near the high way , no need to search.
    1 person likes this.
  6. saurav

saurav Amatore

Hi Shams,

Looking forward to your update regarding drive plans for the Karnataka team hailing from Bangalore.

Regards
    Saurav
  7. This might have been answered/mentioned earlier; but dint find it anywhere so asking now !!

Meeting/Assembling point for Bangalore Convoy on the 15th Sept ?
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Assembling point will be just after we hit Mysore road (SH17) from NICE road. Time: 6 AM. The exact location with landmark and rest of the details will be posted by jayakrishna probably by this sunday.. He is very busy and hence not finding time to post!!
  9. Hey Shams my ciggerate lighter port in my car is not working so cant use GPS,so please can you or any member throw some light as to how to reach the meeting point for bangalore team from KR Puram..
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    If you are aware of the roads in the central bangalore area then you can drive through cutting across the city via old madras road and banashankari.

If not then take the Outer ring road till silk board then turn left--> hosur road --> take the NICE road and exit it to take Mysore road. This route is longer but certainly easier!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.