1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LineaDriver

LineaDriver Novizio

KL-07
    @Nimish I guess Cochin>Nilambur>Ooty should be fine with a breakfast halt at Perinthalmanna.
  2. @Nimish/LineaDriver, please do double check that there are no restrictions in that route since I believe that there are few forest check posts in that route.
  3. LineaDriver

LineaDriver Novizio

KL-07
  4. senthilraj

senthilraj Amatore

coimbatore
    Nimish/LineaDriver,

Cochin>Nilambur>Ooty ( the roads are pretty bad and it will cost you more time to cover the distance.. the ideal route is Kochi - Trishur - palakkad - coimbatore. Roads between Trishur and palakad are bad.
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  5. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Linea driver has been given the safety car and road plan and his decision regarding the route will be final. Perinthalmanna shall be a place for bfast. CBE- palakkad route was omitted bcos the route is unmotorable.
    3 people like this.
  6. julijohny

julijohny

Hi Friends,

As I am new to this fiat team, I was eagerly waiting for such kind of trip. But, unfortunately due to some personal issues, I am not able to join for this Ooty trip.

Really sorry for that. I will try to join next time.
    1 person likes this.
  7. @nimish. As i could not attend the meet, i prefer to have a video cd for the whole meet
  8. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Guys
    I will be coming directly to ooty from wayanad. Exclude me from the team driving down from kochi.
    See you all there :)
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Looks like the thread went dormant - Seems like all the organizers are busy. I spoke to nskumar regarding the T-Shirt and it seems the original Italian flag would be difficult to make and instead they have provided the below designs. Have the State organizers noted the T-Shirt sizes already?
    fiat.jpg
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    The big logos seem to be a bit of eye sore. I personally liked the small logo on the left chest (OP:2) but without the caption. But if we need a caption ....
    How about "Got Heart?" in the middle of the T-shirt and the small Fiat logo on the chest (Where our heart actually is ;))
    May be also "Where Heart Rules" in the middle of the T-shirt and the small Fiat logo on the chest (Where our heart actually is ;))

We can go for the big logo on the back of the T-shirt, if it is not too much.
    BTW, there is an "O" missing in the "TOO" of the posted caption.
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.