1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    we have been thinking about it. As of now we are taking the shornur route with stop at perinthalmanna.. But i heard that the route to CBE via palaghat is getting done. Especially the kudhiran stretch.
  2. In fact, I a for the nilambur perinthalmanna route, which could be more scenic, if time is not too big a constraint.
  3. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    route shall be finalised by the first week of Sept as the road condition in kerala changes every week. Making a decision now would have to be altered at the time of the drive
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    yes jay most likely we will be taking the masinagudi route. we need to join with the hyderabad guys from mysore and drive together from there..
  5. kuthiran is still broken. the portion from vaniampara to irumbupalam is alright, today's mathrubhoomi says. the rest is still the same, and there's a news item with a photograph of a bus being pulled out of a steep hole using a crane.
  6. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    There are speculations that it might get done soon after onam.. Lets see if that gets done.
  7. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    Me and my wife are in for this meet with our Palio SDX.

Shams, again sorry for communicating quite late to you.

Email me the bank details and and how much I should transfer. karthik.makam@gmail.com
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Dear friends,

We have decided to go directly to Mysore & Join Bangalore & KA team on 15th Sep morning for OOTY.

I am checking this route to bypass bangalore city and 3rd stop for Tea & Snacks. Bangalore friends please suggest if this route is ok to bypass bangalore.Also which will be suitable place for tea- snacks between this places.

Hyd to Mysore bypassing Bangalore.jpg

Second option is go to Hebbal> Vinayaka Layout>Uniglass industries on Mysore road> Mysore.

mysore via hebbal.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  9. Still Tshirt and Sticker designs are not ready?????
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Suman, what time do you guys expect to be near bangalore city.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.