1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Dear all,

We need to confirm the hotel very shortly on the number of rooms and also we need to make advance payment to them.
    We are again discussing with them on the Food rates. We will post the updates as and when that is finalized.

So, to go ahaed with the booking, confirm your registration with the initial payment of Rs. 1000 now. Rest of amount can be paid during the meet on 15 and 16 September 2012. Confirm your registration by providing the following to your state co-ordinator by email or PM.

Your Name and TFI handle:
    No. of persons including you and kids:
    Your car number:
    Your contact number:
    Your email id:
    Initial Registration cost: Rs. 1000

You should have received the bank details for the money transfer. If not, please get in touch with the state co-ordinators immediately. Note that we will be closing the registration by 15-Aug-2012.

State Co-ordinators

Karnataka - shams
    AP - N Kiran
    TN - teky/ramjn
    Kerala - Nimish Antony
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Dear Bangalore TFIans, All those who had confirmed their participation to me would have received the PM containing bank details. Let me know if anyone has got missed out.

People who are yet to confirm, please do it as soon as possible if you don't want to miss out!
  3. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    I am interested to come. But I think I could be held up with other work during that time. What if someone confirms and then cancels? Can one block a reservation without paying if they arent 100% sure to make it.

Worst case: If at last moment if I am able to come, if there is no vacancy of any rooms, can I still find my own accomodation elsewhere and join the party + dinner + TShirt by paying it at the venue?

Sorry to be asking so many questions.
  4. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Thanks for the update from Kochi meet guys. had to miss this due to my marriage preparations. marriage is on sep 1, 11.30AM @ Vinayaka auditorium, Kadavantra, kochi. All TFIans are invited :)
    4 people like this.
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations soccerfan.

Can that auditorium accommodate 5000 persons? ;)
  6. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    Received your SMS and PM. Thanks shams. I've added you as a beneficiary. After SBI approves I will transfer the money :)
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  9. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    Transferred the money just now.
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @Shams: I have sent the bank account details to the members who are willing to join the meet. It might take a day or two before they add my account and make the transfer. I will update the list as soon as I start recieving the amount.

Dear AP members,
    According to the discussion at the meet last sunday and over the phone, I would like you to transfer the whole amount instead of transfering the initial amount (1000 Rs. or more for registration). This is for our own convenience and to allow a smooth co-ordination. Please contact me for any queries or discussions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.