1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Only criteria is to have a passionate heart. Why this doubt?:D
    1 person likes this.
  2. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    since all have to travel and we don't have fellow members who would like to join for a day.. no one comes to ooty for the day and goes back in the eve. so we ruled out that proposition
    1 person likes this.
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    I do have that and so I'm in :) Will also do marketing for this mega event in my office ;)
  4. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    all are allowed.. its just that u have to co-ordinate with your state team lead and make the booking. It works on first come first serve..
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Kerala team rocks. As always. More number of Fiats on Road and more number of early participants. You guys simply rock.
  6. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ohooo..already!!! I am in, PM-ed Shams. I personally feel that to keep the enthu high it will be a good idea to have the list in the thread, visitors to the forum can also know how big the event is going to be. This time I am coming with my family, lets make this the biggest event till date.

starting the list:
    1. Pran
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
    4 people like this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I agree with you pran. Lets plan like this. Let the coordinators publish the list on a daily basis. What say?

Nimish, Shams, Kiran, Please share the confirmed list of registrations.

Kerala

AP

KA

TN
  8. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi All -

Just a small thought. Why don't we prepare a nice TFI T-shirts/Shirts this time instead of Stickers?

What say Guys.....
    3 people like this.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Great start Nimish. I hope everything will go smoothly fo such a big event. I would like to attend this meet but I am not in INDIA :-(

Can I ask why members from Maharashtra are not willing to attend such meets :) c'mon guys few members from Delhi and South India were attended the Factory meet then why dont we attend this meet.
    3 people like this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Even if one participant from outside the South wants to participate in this Ooty meet, the title of the thread could be changed to All India Meet @ Ooty on 15-16 Sep 2012.:)
    4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.