1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It represents the Italian flag
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Puntom - Will give it a thought, I thought it was too much in the face for non-Fiat owners and we're already termed as fan boys lol. But if majority feel that's the way to go, we don't mind printing that as well.

I would contact the state coordinator for that - Shams is the one for KA and he should be able to help you out.
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Teky, I have tried to make logo, not able to proper fill with colour, its teamfiat link with Fiat logo. Please check if this can be used.

Fiat Logo with Teamfiat details.JPG
  4. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

The T shirt looks good. The line "Life is too short to drive boring cars" sounds good to me.
  5. I second you teky. Lets make the wordings direct IMHO. For the last meet we had the stickers "Fiat | Nothing better to drive" which means I drive a fiat because there is nothing else better to drive. I personally liked it very much, but to Non FIATians that meant Fiat has nothing better to drive. This was the understanding of one of my friend and a colleague. Let the wordings be straight and only praising the FIAT, but not mocking or degrading others indirectly. Only we Fiatians understand but to others the context reaches the opposite way. All I wanted to say is let us not give chance to non Fiatians make fun out of it.

Wordings like, "Wanna Feel young ? Get a Fiat". "Synonym of WINE is Fiat". Not the exact words I have used but in the similar context. This will make us feel proud. Also the Non Fiatians will not get offended and will not try to find a fun meaning to it, but may get eager to understand what it means actually.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Seriously the Design for the Rear, should have been on the front. Big FIAT Logo and Tri color will be awesome on the front. The rear should have the teamfiat.co.in logo.
    The "Life is too short....." design dosent feel like one designed for and by a Fiat Enthusiast. It looks like just another Tee. Sorry for my opinion, no offense meant.

Why not create a Poll ?
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Yes//Life is too short is too vague...should be something more crisp & precise
  7. Srini

Srini Regolare

Teky / Ramesh (ramjn) - As i informed teky over phone - Mr.Somnath Mishra - additional director - Rajasthan Tourism is interested in our conclave and would like to have details. He said he could see what could be done from his end. I met him during the tourism fest in trader center two weeks ago. Also, told him that i will ask my organizers to get in touch with him. Let me know if we can proceed and I shall PM you folks his number. He has my number and you can refer my name to him.

Mods / Admin - advise if any sponsorship (if offered / if availed) will impact TFI in any manner. Your advice is required in this aspect.
  8. Is there any plan for a meet in rajasthan for tfi'ans??like a long tour?that would be an excellent idea....:dancing
    1 person likes this.
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

@teky: Why don't you post all the 8 pics of the T-shirts, then we can agree upon any one probably with slight modifications.
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Latest list:

2. Cinju
    3. Roy J
    4. Sunil (clevermax)
    5. Kiran Chandra
    6. Rahul (Rahul 24jam)
    7. Biju (Linea Lover)
    8. Thomman
    9. Varun Laxman
    10. Romi
    11. Jithin
    12. Jaydev (non Tfi)
    13. Tom (non Tfi)
    14. Mathew Joy
    15. Issac
    16. Soccerfan
    17. Jose Pottamkulam Oota

Andhra Pradesh
    1. N Kiran
    2. Prasanna Godugu
    3. Vighnesh
    4. Sagar
    5. Pramit
    6. Bose Suman
    7. Vijaya Bhaskar
    8. Sreekanth
    9. Sreejith
    10. Rajeev
    11. Nanda Kishore
    12. Guru

5.Sunil (Fiat-Yamaha)
    6.Saurav Anand
    9.jayakrishna kola
    10.Joe Francis

Tamil Nadu
    1. ramjn
    2. teky
    3. FiatJay
    4. cvanandh
    5. mrpresident2k
    6. KayGeeFiat
    7. Flywheel
    8. nskumar
    9. Mehul
    10. Senthilraj
    11. livelyyoungman
    12. sathya_sc
    13. harry_1407
    14. goabaskar
    15. pdranjith
    16. Srini
    17. Srida
    18. Rajesh_Karunanithi
    19. Bullet Bala
    20. Makesh
    21. Gautam
    22. Scintilla Spire
    23. Sathyaseelan
    24. Vigneshram
    25. Vijays777

Total number as of now 67

To all Chennai participants - The plan for stop over has been shifted to Salem. The idea behind this was that we don't want to stretch too far and Salem sounds just about right and we should be able to hit the bed before 10.30 in the night. We've spoke to a Hotel named Salem South Gate which is bang on the Chennai - Salem highway and the rates are as follows INR 520 for Non-AC and 770 for AC inclusive of taxes. So if you've alternate plans - driving directly to Ooty or staying at different place ignore. If not then please add this into your payment which you'll be making and send an e-mail to FiatMeetChennai@gmail.com as usual and we shall book the rooms for you. This info would be additional to the already existing info we've asked for, there is lot of efforts going on and early payments will help us plan this very well. Hope you guys understand!
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.