1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This is what I have suggested in Post-162 Anandh :D.

But, the problem here is, I don't know about the road condition from Mannuthy-Vadakkenchery. I have driven the Pollachi-Kollengode in my Linea. The route is beautiful but the condition is Average to Good.
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Guys now since the folks from Coimbatore has visited Lakeview Hotel and finalized the prices, thought we will publish the info here

1. A Room based on twin occupancy will be charged - INR 1600 for Sep15th i.e 1 Night
    2. Lunch, Evening Cocktail Party with Bonfire, Dinner will be INR 1000 per person for adults, INR 600 for children between 5-10 year and Nil charges for children less than 5 years.
    3. INR 400 for the T-Shirt to be printed along with stickers for the cars
    4. There is a divan set which can be used as a third bed in all the rooms, however the hotel will charge 350 per extra person only if we ask for a blanket and pillow, so if members who have kids over 10 years old can bring set of pillow and blanket then they can save on extra person charges, or they have to pay in advance for the same.

For example : A member with a partner and a kid who is 7 years old will pay 1600+2000+600+400 = 4600.

Your state coordinator should be sending the bank details over PM/E-Mail/SMS and we request you to send the following details in reply

1. Bank Transaction number/Screen shot for Transfer made
    2. Car Number
    3. Number of Persons - Including Kids and age of Kids (Ignore if less than 5)
    4. T-Shirt size and Quantity

If you've any further questions/concerns please contact your state coordinator

We're indeed working on the design in the background. There is lots of behind the scene activities going on and T-Shirt design is one such thing. We've spoke to two suppliers in Tirupur for the same and we're in verge of finalizing the design. So here's the design we're working upon

The front will look like the same with wordings "Life is best when driven" or "Nothing better to drive"
    T-Shirt Front.jpg

The rear is going to look the same
    T-Shirt Back.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
    10 people like this.
  3. This is the route that I took in April during my trip to home in my zen ..It is average road with very heavy traffic almost all the time. I dont remember any big potholes on this road at that time .. But the patch works on the road was very bad .The road is narrow .and on either sides it was dug up ( i believe it was for road widening ) .

Mannuthy-Vadakkenchery is the worst part of this whole stretch . :)

But with the much advanced suspension and better profile tires of our beauties this stretch can be covered without much trouble ..

Ajit
  4. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    i liked the Tshit no doubt.. But dont you think we should have the FIAT name on it in the front
    1 person likes this.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Yeah Nimish - We could put the Fiat Logo on the White portion - More like a Fiat Flag then. Will talk to nskumar regarding the same, we are awaiting for the final quote after looking at the Design.

The idea behind having Fiat behind is that to make the person read the message printed on first and then get the message across. We could have it straight forward as well.
  6. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    yaaaa that would be good.. But when we have a photo shoot we all need to project the brand and the name. Fiat is interested in keeping things behind.. But should we not keep it in front.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    People owing other cars become introvert when facing a fiat. So they like to see from behind.
    2 people like this.
  8. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    teky,
    Please keep the same wordings as well. its very good.
    "Life is too short to drive boring cars"
  9. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    is there any to get the T-Shirts for the people who are not in for this meet?
  10. hi teky, loved the Fiat on the tshirt back. could you explain the tricolour?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.