1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SOUTH INDIA MEET @ Sept 15-16 OOTY - Report from Pg 60

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Great. I think shams is out on Vacation to Munnar. He will respond as soon as he sees your message.
  2. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi

Tell me about that. I painted my Brake caliper and hubs with Yellow last week :D
  3. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Dont worry Sham.. The Godess Abarth will help you reach in time.. Drive down from Bangalore to ooty. U r gonna make it. Relax

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Please do come for the Team meeting on 5th Aug at 3.PM lokah cafe, Cochin. We are gonna discuss how to make the drive more enjoyable and rocking.
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  4. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Aha.. i have decided today to join this mega event from Cochin. Have confirmed the same with Nimish.

Start with kerala team and end with Karnataka team.. just hoping for an some good experience. also asked a fellow tfi'an Dineshkp to join.

Looking forward to this meet..
    2 people like this.
  5. Terrific. This meet must hit the headlines.
  6. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    My punto is already getting ready for this meet:D

Will not only make people around turn heads, wanna make TFIans turn their heads:cool:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. dineshkp

dineshkp

Bangalore
    Hey Paul..thanks for inviting. I'm trying my best to attend this event :)
  8. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Nimish Bhai, i wont be able to attend the meet on Aug 5 :(. Can you guys move it to Aug 4th 3pm? I will be in EKM on saturday but not on sunday
  9. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    August 5th has already been intimated to all members and we have around 8 members who have confirmed their participation. Well its not a meet to be precise. Its just a get together to plan the event and to take inputs. Moreover Sunday being a holiday people prefer to have it on that day. I will be in Cochin on Sat and you can call me and we shall meet up.

1 person likes this.
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    We are planning something similar on either 04th or 05th of August. Would love to hear suggestions from you Nimish on how to make the drive less complicated and stuff.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.