1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Soon to be Linea TJet owner..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kgk, Nov 24, 2014.

1. kgk

kgk Timido

Linea T-Jet
    Hello Everyone,

I am Kaustubh from Pune.

After nearly 6 months of research and TDing nearly ever car in the range of 10L, I have booked the TJet sunbeam gold emotion (at Pandit Auto)! I must say it feels like a bold decision given that we drive a Zen Estilo for the last 7+ years! I have been regularly reading TFI and needless to say, having a forum like this was indeed one of the factors helping me make the move. Thanks everyone!!

Expecting to do PDI in a day or two. I have already read the PDI checklist here but would welcome any tips from existing owners.
    Should I go for paint protection, underbody protection? Am also contemplating on a parking camera. Please suggest anything that will keep me and the jet happy in the long run!
    linealover, Ravi, Dilip patel and 2 others like this.
  2. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    Kaustubh first of all Congratulations !!! for the excellent beauty.
    i think under body rust protection will not be required for Pune environment, will suggest to go for paint protection from 3M, they are really superb in their job.
    opting for reverse camera will be a good thing, go for one with best visibility. it helps in our everyday life.
    requesting you to please put ownership thread along with lots of pics and buying experience and decision making in it.
    Dilip patel and Ravi like this.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hi there, and welcome to the beautiful world of Fiat, and of TFI! :)

I have the same car, bought at launch, WITHOUT a test drive (OLD fiat fans and owners many times over that my family and I are!). ;-)

ONLY delighted so far.

You will be too, am more than hopeful: am sure!

From all reports, Pandit Auto are running a good, tight ship with both sales and ASS. Do pen your experiences with them, by and by.

cheers, enjoy, very fascinating/changing/ambiguous colour is Sunbeam Gold, looks great and different depending on light conditions, adds intrigue and wonder every time you see it, step up to drive in it!

PS: the underbody stuff is pretty redundant imo, i wouldn't waste time, money or energy on it. A reversing camera is redundant to me too: it will only de-skill you as a driver, and add no value beyond the effective sonic parking sensors the emotion already comes with. imo.
    VIJENDRA SINGH likes this.
  4. kgk

kgk Timido

Linea T-Jet
    Hi dadasaheb, Prabhjot, thanks a lot for your inputs... Will write a detailed post about the decision process and buying experience soon :)
    Just came to know from the dealer that the car is of June 2014 make (as expected). Hope that's ok.
    Fingers crossed!!
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @kgk for the Jet! Welcome to the forum.

Pandit people are good and transparent in their processes. Your vehicle is almost 6 months old, so do a proper PDI.
    I dont think there will be a problem in the Jet. But yes, pitch for discount, if haven't.
    All the best.
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Linea 1.3
    Congratulations dear. Very good decision made by you. A huge jump from zen to jet.

Waiting for the delivery pics and reviews.

Happy revving!
  7. limraj

limraj Superiore

Linea 1.3
    I've a June make car delivered next Jan. No issues with that.
    kgk and prabhjot like this.
  8. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats. It's indeed a very good decision made. Waiting for the pics & review.. Happy revving..
    The forum helped me too to choose my 1st Car
    kgk likes this.
  9. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

Congratulation kgk for rocket
    I am waiting for your driving experience hetr, what you feel
    kgk likes this.
  10. khurshid

khurshid Timido

Congrats KGK! Hope the PDI went well.
    Do keep us posted once you have taken possession of the jet ;).
    kgk likes this.