1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

someday somewhere, together we will be baby! :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by platinumshine, Nov 2, 2011.

1. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Hello everybody!</SPAN></SPAN>

It was earlier this year that I saw a Grande Punto moving out of my office parking (in Pune) with TFI stickers on it. By this time, I was already a GP fan (needless to mention Linea also) after having read multiple reviews and discussions about GP on team-bhp forum.</SPAN></SPAN>
    Immediately after reaching home I checked out TFI website and since then have been visiting regularly. </SPAN></SPAN>

Although I don’t own a GP yet, I like the GP much, mainly due to its magnificent looks. The epic MJD, tank like build, ever so planted at higher speeds, 195 sized tyres, etc, to follow.</SPAN>
    </SPAN>
    Premier President was the first car we (family) owned back in the 90s, where I learnt my initial driving lessons.</SPAN></SPAN>
    I had TDed the GP twice while we were in the decision process to buy a premium diesel hatch (for my father); in the end bought an i20 Asta in June 2011 mainly due to lack of good TASS back in my home town Satara even though we had liked the GP more.
    </SPAN></SPAN>
    I plan to go for my GP 90 in early to mid 2012, hoping that the latest GP Evo comes to India by then. </SPAN></SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>:)
    Is it alright to be a part of this forum even if one does not own the marvel?</SPAN></SPAN>
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You are more than welcome, enjoy your stay here.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    platinumshine you are always welcome at Team FIAT India though you dont own the marvel.

platinumshine where do you work?
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Platinumshine, welcome to the World of Fiat,
    You will have a good time with us hearing the (+)ve as well as (-)ve which no other forum has. and hope that you own the Italian Beauty soon...
  5. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    welcome you will never regret your wait. You are cent percent right when you described the qualities of a fiat .The other day i was in my gp at around 8: 30 pm doing 90 kmph when a jerk had six lights in total all angled delibrately upward blinded me for a few seconds, and all of a sudden a fox jumped out from the sugarcane plantation and scooted across the road, i couldnt see it till i was just 6 meters or so when i stood on my brakes, and steered aroud the fox, the sound of the tyres was like the squeak made by a hundred dogs, it was then i realised the value and sturdyness and control of a fiat. wow what a car. This was the second time it happened, the other time was with a buffalo that too at the dead of night.
  6. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Thank you guys!
    I am hoping for new GP to arrive in early 2012 atleast.

@KedarBendre - my office is located in Erandwane area of Pune.
    By the way, many a times I see a BNW Abarth GP zooming past in the mornings around 9:15 on Sopan Baug/BT Kawade Rd. Is that your beauty? must admit, looks stunning she!
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    platinumshine yes thats me :)

My office is in KalyaniNagar. HSBC.

Thanks for good words.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Lets hope something from FIAT in Auto Expo 2012. I was waiting for Punto Evo but cant restricted me from buying Punto 90HP. Punto EVO would be more costlier than Punto 90HP. :confused
  9. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Yeah. Waiting for Auto Expo 2012; more towards Fiat updates from it. Fingers crossed.
    If Evo is not going to make it to India soon then it will be the current 90HP for me :)
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3