1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Some facts about performance tuning

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by drifter, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Thats gr8. i ll be waiting for that to happen soon. Could u kindl inform me when u decide to come here or PM me??
  2. Drifter, when can my linea be remapped. i can come to delhi if thats convinient for u...
  3. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    I am currently in Europe for development work and won't be back to India for quite a few weeks.

When I am back in India I will be coming up to Chandigarh.
  4. manojnambiar

manojnambiar Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi guys..

I own a Punto 1.3MJD, I came accross an Ad of Redrooster Performance who supplies Diesel Tuning boxes, which is a plug in- plug out. They claim 40% increase in power & 20% in improving milage...no idea is it with or without AIR. They use brand SPIDER. Is thr anybdy who has used such Tuning box on Punto MJD,..? Is it really worth installing it......?

Got another quirey, cant we change the turbo itself from FGT to VGT....?....does that cost too much,,,,,? pls advice
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

you may find some answers here - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?1256-Some-facts-about-performance-tuning
  6. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    I have a 90HP remapped punto which does 0-100 in 12.86 sec. As per your statements and your vast expertise i presume that you could make it do under 10. Is it possible and if so what is the cost involved for the same.
    Moreover we have a 1.4 which is planning to get performance mods with a turbo. Would you be able to do it for us
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2012