1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Some facts about performance tuning

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by drifter, Dec 21, 2010.

1. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    I came to Mumbai giving a demonstration on the KSM dyno on 2 cars of what the AIRs are capable, which is all documented on TFI as FastLove pointed out. Further we made before and after acceleration tests, again on Indian soil.

My company is one of the only two companies in the world that has on all products dyno sheet on the respective websites.

On the new Torque 7 website the graphs will also be on all products with all tests conducted on Indian soil.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Looking forward to that.
  3. arjun

arjun

hyd
    @drifter
    have you developed maps for the 1.3(75) mjd specific for the indian punto?if yes what is the price for it.
  4. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Yes Arjun, Torque7 has developed 1.3 specific remap and would be available if required. In fact we are also creating a special AIR for the 1.3 MJD - 75 bhp along with the AIR mod for that additional power and torque required.

The cost of the remap alone would be 21k and for more info you can visit our website - www.torque7.co.in

Kailash
  5. arjun

arjun

hyd
    great an what about the air?how much does it cost?
  6. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    It is not decided as yet.
  7. arjun

arjun

hyd
    @drifter
    one of my friend s got a swift 1.3l mjd... would like to know if by just fixing a GSR AIR would show any prominent difference without a remap...
  8. arjun

arjun

hyd
    why is the 90 hp punto with the vgt under its hood is still tuned for only 209nm whereas a fgt churns out a decent 197nm. :anyone
  9. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Re: Some facts about performance tuning

I use the AIR and can tell you that your friend will like Peter ;)
    Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  10. arjun

arjun

hyd
    Re: Re: Some facts about performance tuning

he is not so keen on the remap so i wanted to know if only air with the stock map would show any significant improvement as such