1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Some facts about performance tuning

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by drifter, Dec 21, 2010.

1. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    I did misinterprete the mileage. :hit . During the past few days we tested the first AIR variant on the M-Jet. It has improved performance as expected. But this will not be the final version. Therefore price can't be given. The re-map will be no more than 15k.
  2. sahdk

sahdk Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Can somebody send me the snaps of the engine well where the tuning box is fitted ?? Shall appreciate your help. Thanks.
  3. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Why is it that people never can create threads with what they request?
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @Driffter: Can you share some details on Ionized AIR and performance improvement
  5. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Unfortunately no conclusive data exists to prove any improvement or loss in performance terms. The same goes for fuel harmonisation. In theory it all works, but practical applications do not exist simply because the conditions can't be provided to have a guaranteed supply of the quantity needed.
  6. sahdk

sahdk Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    If the request is pertaining to an existing topic, do we need to create a new thread. I though so.
    Can mods advise,
    I can understand drifter comment, tuning box is not his favourite topic.
  7. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey Guys!!

I Am anxiously awaiting the morning to be there to check out the stuff!!

Drifter- I had left a post asking you if my Car was going to be the Guinea car??

Guys let's all gather with an OPen mind and let's see what Best is there to offer!!
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @Ratan: I am more anxious to go an ride with you with that Guinea Car, once the mods are done :D

@drifter: Can you give some statistics on how much of air the engine(1.4 FIRE, 1.3MJD ) consume at various rpm
  9. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    The tuning box is not my favourite. You are absolutely right.

But the reason for my post was to create posts about locations etc. Your post will never be of any help to other members because they never would look to find it here.
  10. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Don't you worry. We will sort your car.